Like the Awesome Moments, the show didn't have very many of these (since the movie didn't really focus on them), but when they did appear, they were even more poignant.
* The ending of "The Thing in Mrs. Faversham's Attic": proof that Peter Venkman [[JerkWithAHeartOfGold really does have a heart]].
* The entire climax of "Janine, You've Changed" for Egon/Janine fans.
* The ending of "Look Homeward, Ray." Ray is his hometown hero again, he's back with the Ghostbusters after having quit earlier in the episode, and the girl he always had a crush on as a kid kisses him.
* The two kids in "The Boogieman Cometh" want the Ghostbusters to protect them from the Boogieman, and offer them all the money in their piggy bank. Peter tells them a standard trap and contain costs $1500, then smiles and says they'll "[[WeHelpTheHelpless make an exception]]."
** When the Ghostbusters get kicked out of the house by the confused parents, and Winston sneaks back to defend the kids during the night.
** Egon exposing his PapaWolf side and being able to stand up to his fears when the two kids are in trouble at the end. He later tucks them into bed and kisses their foreheads goodnight.
* The end of "Knock Knock." After Peter yells at Slimer for pigging out (again), the others suggest cutting him some slack - with Egon pointing out he's a ghost living with a bunch of Ghostbusters. That night, Peter sneaks Slimer a mini-pizza.
-->[[JerkWithAHeartOfGold "You breathe a word of this to anyone, and I'll deny it."]]
* In "The Brooklyn Triangle," the Collector's forces steal objects throughout New York, which leads to Winston and his father being captured. While in his fortress, they have the time to hash out their falling out over Winston leaving the construction business. They patch things up just in time for the Collector to say his sole motivation was finding the ancient key that would free ''him'' from the fortess.
-->'''Winston:''' What do you think, Dad?\\
'''Ed:''' I know when somebody's lying, and I believe him.\\
'''Winston:''' Yeah, so do I.\\
'''Ed:''' Then that's good enough for me. My boy oughta know. He's a Ghostbuster.
* In "Slimer, Is That You?", well-after the BodySwap has taken place:
-->'''Janine:''' It's nothing, Egon. Just realizing that it really is your mind I like.
* At the end of "Troll Bridge," Peter tricks the trolls into thinking they've turned the runaway Wart into a statue with the particle beams - ending their threat against New York and allowing the little guy to do whatever he wants to from now on. As the guys see Wart off, he says his first real English phrase: "Thank you, Peter."
* The ending of "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Ghost?" when Uncle Horace remembers what he was looking for and says his final goodbye to Olivia before dispersing peacefully.
* The ending of "Ragnarok and Roll", complete with CueTheSun.
** When it looks like Jeremy won't stop, Egon proposes setting their proton packs on overload (causing a half-mile wide crater), but that would mean staying with them to ensure they don't get turned off. The others agree.
--->'''Winston:''' Well, I guess this is it.\\
'''Ray:''' Yeah. It's been nice working with you guys. You, too, Peter.\\
'''Peter:''' Hey, ditto. Only next time, don't call me. I'll call you, okay?\\
* The ending of "Drool The Dog Face Goblin" is both this and TearJerker.
* In "Mr. Sandman, Dream Me a Dream," after Egon is taken out and his dream (AlbertEinstein) manifests, Winston feels he's in over his head.
-->'''Winston:''' I wish the others were here. Peter would know what to do. Ray, Egon, they'd build what they needed. I'm not a scientist.\\
'''Einstein:''' Young man, you needn't be a scientist to solve a problem. Just try your best. You'll find the solution. Good day.
** At the end when Winston is shown asleep on the couch, a moment that adds Funny to Heartwarming has Slimer lie on top of Winston and snuggle up to him like a little child. Cue the others go "Aw..."
* In "Citizen Ghost," after the Ghostbusters' evil doubles blast Slimer.
-->'''Peter:''' You zapped my little buddy! ''(fires)''
* Each of the guys tries to pull a MoreExpendableThanYou in order to keep their promise to Heironymus, a man trapped in the Netherworld for nearly 3 centuries, in "Egon's Ghost":
-->'''Ray:''' We gave Heironymus our word that we'd take him back with us, Egon! I'll stay.
-->'''Egon:''' Don't be foolish, Ray. This is all my fault. I'll stay.
-->'''Peter:''' Neither of you would last five minutes here. I'll stay.
-->'''Winston:''' Like fun you will.
** When Heironymus agrees to vacate their deal, Winston hands him his proton pack to give him a fighting chance against the bad guys.
-->'''Winston:''' Here, you'll need this. Aim it, press this, and you're ready to rock and roll.
* Egon calming down a crying baby by babbling to it at the end of "Three Men and an Egon".
* Who can forget the ending of "The Man Who Never Reached Home"?
* "Ghost Busted" contains one in-universe after the guys find where Janine is being held hostage and break in and save her. As Egon begins to untie her, the camera switches to a shot of Peter, who stops bantering with Janine and turns his head aside, just as Winston and Ray enter, only to stop in the doorway and grin, while Slimer goes, "Awww..." You finally see why when the camera pans over to reveal Egon and Janine hugging and smiling like this is the happiest moment of their lives.