* Many of her "Best New Thing In The World Today" segments, which are intended almost solely to make her viewers feel better when politicians are being particularly greedy, selfish, or power-grabby.
* [[http://www.mademan.com/chickipedia/rachel-maddow/photosgallery/Rachel_Maddow-sexy-lovely/ This picture of her when she reported from Afghanistan]].
* Thanksgiving Eve 2012: She explains a list of what [[http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#49925967 she's thankful for.]]
* Her tribute to the [[http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#50439148 late Jeanne Manford]], the founder of PFLAG. Plus the fact she admits that crying isn't a bad thing.
* Doubles as a TearJerker, is her interview with the parents of one of the slain children at Sandy Hook Elementary. Watch [[http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#50464296 here]] and [[http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#50464379 here]].
** On a related note, following the release of the 911 calls of the day of the shooting, she swore that the show would not play any of the recordings, citing that they had nothing to contribute that could not be obtained in transcripts or interviews of those who had listened to them, and she does this on air, in a voice of smoldering anger at the fact that they have been released.
*** This extends beyond just 911 calls. Rachel '''''hates''''' the news media's tendency toward BileFascination, and so she absolutely ''refuses'' to join her colleagues in it. This includes her strict ban on any video or audio clips from the hostage executions carried out by ISIL during the Syrian Civil War, even when everyone else in the media (including her fellow MSNBC commentators) has done so.