[[folder:Bob Barker (1972-2007)]]
* October 1985: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDH5ZLcAp7w&t=45s Bob Barker's tribute to Johnny Olson]] following his death.
* November 10, 2004: Michael [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GirViU1tsDw proposes]] to his girlfriend, Rosie, after spinning the Big Wheel in the Showcase Showdown. And while everyone's still in shock, [[MomentOfAwesome he hits a dollar!]] Even Barker can't believe it.
-->'''Bob:''' [[RealityIsUnrealistic If this were in a movie, people would]] ''[[RealityIsUnrealistic scoff,]]'' [[RealityIsUnrealistic you know? "Unbelievable!"]]
** And just to cap off the heartwarming/awesome, Michael won his Showcase ($23,750 all told), slipping the ring on Rosie's finger while the Wedding March played to end the show.
* June 15, 2007: Barker's last sign-off as host of ''Price'' and in his 50-year television career.
-->'''Bob:''' I want to thank you very, very much for inviting me into your homes for the last 50 years. I am deeply grateful. And please remember: [[SigningOffCatchPhrase help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered.]] Goodbye, everybody!
[[folder:Drew Carey (2007-)]]
* The reason why Drew is involved in the show (and carries on the spay/neuter signoff) is because [[PromotedFanboy he loves and admires Bob Barker]].
* September 4, 2012: On the 40th-Anniversary Special, contestants who won prizes years ago returned for another chance to win. One woman who returned told the story of how she came onto the show the first time: she had gone through a divorce and became homeless. She didn't get a ticket to appear on the show at first, but she sat in front of the studio and managed to get in. She won $12,500 in Plinko, $1,000 more on the Big Wheel, and finally the Showcase for a total of $48,578. She wasn't homeless anymore after that.
* May 15, 2013: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wW24zuEfYo Drew gives a heartfelt sendoff to Scott Robinson]], a staff member on the show who knew how ''all'' the games worked and taught Drew everything about the games when he first started out. Drew broke down in TearsOfJoy and gave Scott a hug as he waved goodbye to Scott.
* Say what you will about the 2012 revival of the Australian ''Price'', but Larry Emdur's tribute to Ian Turpie (host of the 1981-86 and 1989 versions, who passed away a few weeks before this version began production) on the premiere was pure class.