* Young Anakin to Young Padme: "[[LoveAtFirstSight Are you an angel?]]"
* Anakin and Padme talking on the ship en route to Coruscant. In addition to Anakin giving Padme the famed necklace, it's also HeartwarmingInHindsight as despite their young ages and the five year age gap, the bond is strong with these two.
** [[spoiler: In the end, Padme is buried with that same necklace.]]
* When Anakin goes to say goodbye to Padme on his way to the Jedi Temple. He pretty much asks Amidala to relay the message. This was before Padme was revealed to be the queen, it works in two ways of heartwarming; depending on who was in the role at the time. If it was Padme in the role, then she already got the message and just stealthily told Anakin that. On the other hand if it was Sabe in the role, she knows that Anakin is a friend of her boss and still would pass the message on.
** Three ways if you consider that the Naboo delegation who are getting ready to address the Senate to try to save their world take the time to speak to Anakin and from Anakins point of view the Queen herself is promising to deliver his message to Padme, her servant. Remember Anakin was a slave the idea that a master would pass a message from some random kid to a servant would be unthinkable a few days ago to him.
* Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's relationship in general. While not as apparent in the movie, the novel states that they are as close as father and son, and several exchanges between them make it quite obvious.
* Also, Qui-Gon's total faith that Anakin, despite coming from the most negative of circumstances, can become a Jedi.