* "[[FinalLoveDuet For it is plain, as anyone can see... we were simply meant to be.]]" Pretty much that whole scene.
** one of the best uses of the Picardy third (a minor key piece ending in the major) occurs here.
* When the HalloweenTown citizens rejoice at Jack being alive is pretty heartwarming, too.
* Santa demonstrating that he has forgiven Jack by giving all of Halloweentown a Christmas gift: snow!
** The folks of Halloweentown seeing snow for the first time. Even the creepiest ghouls can't resist frolicking and playing like children.
-->'''Santa:''' Happy Halloween!
* Jack apologizing to the Easter Bunny.
-->'''Jack:''' I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, sir. [To the trio] Take him home, first! And apologize again!
* It's subtle, but the scene where the Mayor and a handful of other Halloweentown citizens find Jack in Boogie's has one as well. The first words we hear are Lock, Shock and Barrel exclaiming "Here he is!" "Alive!" "Just like we said!" The CMOH comes when you realize that they arrived back at Boogie's seconds after he was defeated--meaning that the moment they heard Jack in the lair and realized he was in trouble, Oogie Boogie's [[HeelFaceTurn loyal henchmen]] had to have gone into Halloweentown, found the Mayor, convinced him to help them, and then gone all the way back to save Jack's life. Jack Skellington means ''that much'' to his people.
** Another subtle one involving the trio: when Jack scares them for bringing him the Easter Bunny instead of Santa, Lock and Barrel hide behind Shock [[BigSisterInstinct while she raises down her arms in front of them]] [[AwLookTheyReallyDoLoveEachOther as if to shield them]].
* When Jack first sees Christmas Town. While it lead to destruction, Jack's joy at seeing the town is uplifting.
** "The monsters are all missing and the nightmares can't be found..."
* The end song on the soundtrack, "Closing", has Santa visit Jack years after the Christmas incident to find [[spoiler: Jack has "[[BabiesEverAfter four or five skeleton children at hand, playing strange tunes in their xylophone band.]]"]] Freaking ''adorable''.
--->''Would you do the whole thing all over again?\\
Knowing what you know now, knowing what you knew then?"\\
And he smiled like the old Pumpkin King that I knew\\
Then turned, and asked softly of me... "Wouldn't you?"''
* The trailer said it best:
---> Touchstone pictures presents the story of two very special dreamers, and the holiday spirit that brought them together..."
* Also "Poor Jack," in which Jack's despair over (nearly) ruining Christmas turns to a triumphant rebirth ("That's right! I ''AM'' the Pumpkin King!") and determination to fix the mess he made before it's too late.
* Even though it marks where things start going wrong, [[@/ManCalledTrue this editor]] still gets a little shiver from "What's This?", when Jack realizes he's stumbled into exactly the sort of difference he wanted. "I must be dreaming/Wake up, Jack, this isn't fair!/What's this?"
* "Jack's Lament".
* At the end when Jack has made his return to Halloweentown and Santa flies by, saying "Happy Halloween!", making snow and Jack saying "Merry Christmas!"
* In "Pesadillas Antes de Navidad", the Castellano dub, Jack and Sally's final duet is pure magic. Jack calls Sally "querida mía" (It's equivalent to "my beloved", but pretty much literally means "mine".) Their final lines translate to "Because I know that you are meant for me, and I for you." (squee!)
* When the military starts shooting at Jack's sleigh, the first thing he does after he notices them is comfort Zero, who whines when a shot nearly collided with them.
* Sally drapping a blanket over her 'father' after drugging him in an attempt to see more of the world, despite the fact he has treated her with a bit of a prisoner vibe.
** Though he did seem to be doing it out of concern for her well-being because he thought she wasn't ready for it and could not handle it.
--->'''Doctor:''' You're not ready for so much excitement!\\
'''Sally:''' I'm restless...I can't help it.\\
'''Doctor:''' It's a phase, my dear, It'll pass.