[[folder: [[Film/The Mighty Ducks The Films ]]
''The Mighty Ducks:''
* Charlie and Gordon bonding and playing together, while Charlie's mom watches.
* Charlie welcoming Banks to the team and then passing the puck to him in his first game with them, unlike everyone else.
* After Banks gets injured during his goal in the championship:
-->'''Banks:''' Did [the puck] go in?
-->'''Jesse:''' Yeah, man.
-->'''Banks:''' Jesse do me a favor: kick some Hawk butt.
-->'''Jesse:''' All right, [[InsultOfEndearment cake eater]].
''D2: The Mighty Ducks:''
* The LA street hockey team reteaches Team [[UsefulNotes/TheUnitedStates USA]] how to play with pride. By the end of the game, all are seen as [[WorthyOpponent Worthy Opponents]].
* When Banks returns from his injury and Russ begins to take off his jersey, Charlie stops him and tells Bombay Banks can have his roster spot.
''D3: The Mighty Ducks:''
* The scene of Orion skating with his wheelchair-bound daughter, while Bombay explains how he gave up his pro career to take care of her.
* The hug between Orion and Conway at the end of the movie.
* The way that Bombay catches Charlie's eye at the end of the big game with a look that says "I told you that you and Orion would be awesome together."
* Bombay takes Charlie to see his picture on the wall at the Academy, and we get the following ([[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl04GaUtRpc Watch!]])
--->'''Bombay:''' Look at that hair! I looked like [[Series/TheBradyBunch Greg Brady]]! I was like you, Charlie. When I played hockey I was a total hot-shot. I tried to take control of every game; wound up quitting. So I tried the law, same thing. I rule in the courtroom but inside I'm a mess. I started drinking. Man, I was going down, but then this great thing happened. Maybe the best thing ever. I got arrested, and sentenced to community service. And there you were: Charlie and the Ducks. And as hard as I fought it, there you were. You gave me a life, Charlie, and I want to say "thank you." I told Orion about all this when I talked to him about taking over. I told him that you were the heart of the team, and that you would learn something from each other. I told him that you were the real Minnesota Miracle Man.
--->'''Charlie:''' (eyes watering, voice cracking) You did?
--->'''Bombay:''' I did. So be that man, Charlie. Be that man. (They hug.)
[[folder: [[Western Animation/The Mighty Ducks The Animated Series ]]
* When Grin saves Stanley from falling to his death.
-->'''Stanley''': You, you saved my life, but why?
-->'''Grin''': It's my way.
''Take Me to Your Leader''
* When, after Wildwing saved everyone again, the gang tells him that he's a better leader than even Canard himself.
''Bringing Down Baby''
* All the Nosedive and "Baby" moments [[spoiler:that aren't a TearJerker]], especially whenever Nosedive used his new watch to sooth the little alien.
* Honestly, the moment when Wildwing swoops in and saves Nosedive after seemingly being blown up moments before is not just a "heartwarming moment," but a funny, heartwarming, and awesome moment all in one.
-->'''Nosedive''': Bro! You’re alive! Cool!
* Tanya goes off on the Saurians to avenge Wildwing (she thought he was dead); then Wildwing starts firing at the enemy with her and thanks her. It's her reaction that really makes it a moment of heartwarming as apposed to a [[CrowningMomentOfFunny funny moment]].
-->'''Tanya''': This is for you, Wildwing!
-->'''Wildwing''': Thanks, Tanya; 'ppreciate.
-->'''Tanya''': WILDWING! You're okay!