[[folder: Film ]]
* When Stanley and Tina go to the bridge to get rid of the mask for good.
--> '''Stanley''': Are you sure about this? Once this guys' gone, all that's left is me?
--> '''Tina''': (''takes the mask from Stanley, and unhesitatingly throws it into the river'')
--> (''Cue the BigDamnKiss'')
* After Stanley's been arrested (thanks to Dorian), Tina visits him in prison to warn him about Dorian's plan to attack the charity ball. We then get this exchange:
'''Stanley:''' For what?\\
'''Tina:''' Lots of things. Sharing the sunset with me. For being the only guy whose ever treated me like a person and not some sort of party favor. For being any kind of romantic, even a hopeless one.\\
'''Stanley:''' ...You're welcome.\\
'''Tina:''' You know that night at the club? I knew I'd found someone special.\\
'''Stanley:''' ''[rolls his eyes dejectedly]'' The Mask.\\
'''Tina:''' No, it was the guy inside the mask. It was you, all along. Stanley... Ip... ''[[AlmostKiss kiss]]''.
* Even though it leads to the massive MoodWhiplash that was her [[spoiler: FaceHeelTurn reveal]], and it was very likely that she was [[spoiler: lying through her teeth the whole time]], you gotta admit, Peggy's little "YouAreBetterThanYouThinkYouAre" Speech to Stanley was pretty damn sweet.
-->'''Peggy:''' Look, I don't know what's happening to you, Stanley... but I do know this; that letter that you sent my column? That was from a guy with more ''guts''... and more ''heart'', than any of the creeps that I've met in this city. Whatever that mask is... ''you don't need it''. You, Stanley Ipkiss, are already all you'll ever need to be.
* Milo's interactions with Stanley, he's a really loyal dog.
** This also applies to the animated series, where it's shown on several occasions that The Mask adores Milo just as much as Stanley does.
* The scene where Stanley and Peggy first meet and talk about the letter he sent to her "Ask Peggy" column is downright adorable.
-->'''Stanley:''' You really think hundreds of women are looking for a guy like me?
-->'''Peggy:''' Sure... [[SingleWomanSeeksGoodMan I'm one of 'em]].
[[folder: Animated Series ]]
* The fact that [[IntrepidReporter Peggy]] could easily reveal Stanley's secret identity to the world and get the front page story she's always wanted (heck, she's even joked about it a couple times throughout the series), but she ''doesn't''. Here she is, sitting on what could possibly be the biggest story of the century; "Identity of The Mask Revealed!"... And ''she doesn't say a word''. Not only is Peggy a good SecretKeeper, she's a good ''friend''.