* Even though he was talking to a mirror, K'nuckles telling his new "girlfriend" his inermost secret belief about the stars being the eyes of a being which thinks everyone is beautiful just as they believe the stars are beautiful, is rather sweet, especially for him, and shows him to be something of a JerkWithAHeartOfGold.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um1wt5UDdY0 "You're my best friend, cap'n..."]]
** "I know him! He's my best friend!"
** And that part is followed by a CrowningMomentOfFunny, too.
* ''Cammie Island'' is an entire episode filled with CMOH moments...especially towards the end.
** First, there's the plot itself; Flapjack befriends a female ([[ViewerGenderConfusion even though she really doesn't look like it]]) giant named Cammie (Who, despite her fearsome appearance is actually a GentleGiant) while K'nuckles tries to build a raft to get off the island. When Cammie finds out that Flapjack is trying to leave island she [[spoiler:builds a boat for them and Flapjack thanks her and promises he'll visit her again someday.]]
** Towards the end of the episode, K'nuckles, having previously lured Flapjack away from the lonely giantess, assures him that they'll come and see her again: "Sailors always return to new friends. Because, eventually, new friends become old friends...and sailors always return to old friends."
** "I'll say "Cammie"....Cammie." Awww....
* And also the ending episode where K'nuckles and Bubbie...uh...split up. Explaining it doesn't do the heartwarming justice.
** "For Flapjack! And for you Bubbie!"
* In the episode ''Just One Kiss'', Flapjack tried to forfeit a game of billiards when Peppermint Larry had a mental breakdown over the idea of losing Candy Wife.
* There's also one in the episode ''Who Is That Man In The Mirror''. After spending all day with a real-life adventurer (doing all sorts of exciting adventurous things), Flapjack is asked by said adventurer if he'd like to join him on..well...[[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin adventures]]. Flapjack declines, saying that he'd rather stay with K'nuckles, who had spent most of the episode lamenting that he was now out of shape and was afraid that Flapjack would leave him for a "real adventurer". ''That's'' how much Flapjack views K'nuckles as a friend.
* The episode where Flapjack and K'nuckles gets kidnapped by a whale named "Harvey" is both this '''and''' a CrowningMomentOfAwesome for Bubbie. Afraid that Harvey is too big, Bubbie hides underwater where she finds that [[spoiler:Flapjack has successfully folded his underwear into little hearts]]. She then gives Harvey a painful lesson on why you [[MamaBear do]] ''[[MamaBear not]]'' [[MamaBear mess with Flapjack]] [[BerserkButton whenever she's around.]]
* No mention of "Oh, You Animal", where Bubbie climbs out of the ocean onto Stormalong Harbor to get back Flapjack. The [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming Heartwarming]] part comes in when Cap'n K'nuckles actually helps pull her out of the ocean and pushes her up the stairs and along the harbor to the [[OrphanageOfFear Second Chance Home For Boys]].