!![[Anime/TheLittleMermaid The Anime]]
* Duke the Whale agreeing to take Marina to the surface.
* Fritz saving Marina from the polyps.
* All of her sisters [[spoiler:cut off their hair in exchange for a knife that can save their little sister.]]
* Marina [[spoiler:refusing to kill the man she loves and dying with dignity.]]
* Sebastian's line during Ariel's first night at Prince Eric's place:
-->'''Sebastian:''' You are hopeless, child. You know that? Completely hopeless.
* The [[spoiler:wedding scene at the end, where everyone's happy and Ariel is saying goodbye to her dad]].
-->'''Ariel''': I love you, Daddy.
* The moment where Eric bows to Triton and he nods back to him in approval.
* And when Eric takes off in a rowboat with a harpoon to rescue Ariel from Ursula, starting off his SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome:
-->'''Eric:''' I lost her once, I'm '''NOT''' going to lose her again!
** Later on in the scene:
-->'''Ariel:''' Eric, you've got to get away from here!
-->'''Eric:''' No, I won't leave you!
* Grimsby advising Eric on his feelings for Ariel. He may be a StiffUpperLip, but he turns to the prince and gives him wonderfully heartwarming advice on love. And it would have worked too, if not for Ursula's magic.
--> '''Grimsby:''' If I may say so Eric, far better than any ''dream'' girl, is one warm, and caring... and right before your eyes.
* Triton's realization about Ariel's feelings.
-->'''Triton''': She really does love him, doesn't she, Sebastian?
-->'''Sebastian''': Mm-hm. [[HypocriticalHumor It's like I always say, your majesty, "children gotta be free to lead their own life".]]
-->'''Triton''': You ''always'' say that?
-->*Sebastian laughs nervously and shrugs*
-->'''Triton''': Well, I suppose there's only one problem.
-->'''Sebastian''': What's that, your majesty?
-->'''Triton''': '''*sadly*''' How much I'm going to miss her.
-->*Sebastian nods sadly*
* Flounder presenting Ariel with the statue of Eric in her grotto. Her reaction seals it.
* The musical's "If Only (Quartet)" is this for Sebastian, as it illustrates a level of [[UndyingLoyalty love and concern for Ariel]] that [[AdaptationExpansion wasn't touched upon much in the film]]. In particular, we have lines like this:
-->"I'd [[HeroicSacrifice give my life up]] to make it happen..."
* From the second film, when Ariel and Flounder are reunited after not seeing each other for years.
* At the end of the second film, [[SadisticChoice Triton gives Melody the chose of coming to live with him under the sea (forever). Or staying with her parents on the surface]]. [[TakeTheThirdOption She instead offers up a third option]].
* [[http://theflyingredpig.tumblr.com/post/62864877089/dailylifeofadisneyfreak-disneyhappyendings Hugging Princess Ariel.]]