* The title screen features ghost-form Zelda, gleefully hovering around Link's CoolTrain, giggling, smiling and enjoying herself and her newfound freedom like never before. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
* Spirit Tracks has these in droves. After defeating [[spoiler: Byrne,]] Zelda gives a speech on ThePowerOfFriendship, after which she and Link stare romantically into each other's eyes...which is somewhat diminished by the fact that Zelda is stuck inside a huge and scary suit of armor.
** There's also their ''adorable'' little victory high-fives.
** This whole scene quickly turns to [[CrowningMomentOfFunny funny]] as they break out of the Moment to find that [[spoiler: Byrne]] is leaving.
* After [[spoiler: regaining her body,]] Zelda gives Link a big hug. Link, for his part, seems a bit flustered.
* And of course, the big one comes just before the credits, as Link and Zelda [[spoiler: hold hands as they gaze into the sunset.]]
* A small moment, but every time Link gets in his train he salutes. Even if there's nobody there to see him, he's an ''engineer.'' The practice of "service with a smile" has clearly been instilled in him, and he's going to salute ''whether or not there's anyone around.''
** Hey, Zelda's always around him, though that makes it even better!
* The fact that this game exists. How? In ''VideoGame/TheLegendOfZeldaTheWindWaker'', the king wished on The Triforce that while he couldn't save Hyrule itself, he wished that the remaining descendants to have hope for the future and to have a new land for themselves. By ''Spirit Tracks'', they managed to achieve all that.