* The ending of "The All Seeing Elephant".
* Also the ending of "The Gauntlet of Vengeance".
* The second part of the credits, in which, after wild animals and fights as were expected, you can see Tarzan's family, and particularly Jane and Kala looking moved.
* The freeing of the Leopard men from La's slavery/control in "The Leopard Men Rebellion" was surprisingly heartwarming when one gets over the initial shock of the [[TheReveal episodes twist ending]].
* After EdgarRiceBurroughs himself has been hearing about all of Tarzan's amazing exploits, Jane comes to say that all those stunts are only one part of the man. In truth, he's a much kinder and gentler person that his power would have him appear. Coupled with flashbacks of their romance.
* "Tarzan and the Lost Cub" ends with the aforementioned leopard cub returned to his mother, both pay Tarzan and Jane a friendly visit later.
** Before that, when the cub reunites with it's mother. It walks into a cave and sees her sitting curled up in the back looking sullen. Then she sees her cub, and smiles.