!![[Literature/TheInvisibleMan The novel]]
!![[Series/TheInvisibleMan The TV series]]
* Claire and Hobbes' talk at the end of "Cat and Mouse" after Hobbes [[FakingTheDead fakes his own death]] and [[AttendingYourOwnFuneral attends his own funeral]], seeing Claire cry and lament that she hadn't known him better.
** Turns into a CrowningMomentOfFunny when Claire realizes she's the only person who didn't know Hobbes was still alive.
*** Goes back to heartwarming when Hobbes tells Claire that he really appreciates what she said.
* When [[spoiler:Gloria gets reunited with her family after ten years. *sniff*]]
* Hobbes putting a flag by Kevin's grave, which he had earlier said was always done for heroes.
* Hobbes is injected with a serum that turns people into [[SuperIntelligence geniuses]] but also [[GoMadFromTheRevelation turns them crazy and suicidal]]. He knows how to make the cure but he doesn't want to. So Darrien injects himself with the same serum, which is lethal because of the invisibility gland, convincing Hobbes to tell Claire how to make the antidote. Not even a PsychoSerum can overcome the Darrien/Hobbes bromance.
* Darien assures his friends that he won't end up crazy like Simon, the original invisible man, because he has something that Simon didn't.
-->'''Hobbes:''' What's he mean?
-->'''Claire:''' He means [[TrueCompanions us]].
* At the end of "Reunion," Darien has to again bury his brother. Hobbes shows up, as Darien is filling in the hole. Without saying a word, Hobbes picks up a shovel and helps.
* "Going Postal" sees Hobbes snap and shoot up a postal office. Everyone else thinks he's finally gone off the deep end; even Hobbes begins to question his sanity. Darien, however, stands by him and is absolutely certain something else is responsible. Hobbes is most appreciative and promises to never forget that.
* In "Bad Chi," Darien is blackmailed into committing crimes again. The team, though, suspects he's just gone back to being a thief, but Hobbes sticks up for him. For all her general snark and distrust of "a guy with a rap sheet," Alex admits she does trust Hobbes since he's that devoted to a friend.