[[caption-width-right:349:Thank you for love.]]
* The ending of episode 20, [[spoiler: where everyone at 765 Pro sings along with Chihaya, followed by an emotional thank you. [[TearJerker You even get to see her little brother and her happy young self at the end.]]]]
** Just go see for yourself, Chihaya overcoming the trauma that tormented her for years, with [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUJGqbS3WsU the help of her friends.]] [[labelnote:To wit]]After refusing Haruka after the umpteenth time, they send her an original lyric for her to sing. Gathering her courage, she returned to the concert just in time to sing, but then she realized that her voice still won't come out due to still not overcoming that past. Just before Ritsuko pulled the plug, the whole 765 Pro idols come in and sing the first part of the song, until Chihaya gathers enough courage to get over her past and her voice is restored[[/labelnote]]. There's a reason why people claim that ManlyTears were aplenty during that episode.
* Episode 24, aside of TearJerker and mainly Haruka regaining her composure (which is pretty heartwarming), and the 765 Pro saying that they're waiting for the New Year concert (most heartwarming), there's another when Miki returned and stated she's offered the position of solo emcee of the successor of "Are We Live?". Knowing the hypercompetitive Miki who's always looking out for the top... you'd expect her to accept, but then she refused just for the sake of Haruka (saying she might get lost if she accepts).
* Episode 13, when the RGKM runs to the camarin after their show is over only to get a picture of all the girls sleeping soundly.
* Not one specific moment, but the fact that the second anime is all about the girls [[AFriendInNeed not only working together, but ''being'' together, which makes their life happier than they ever imagined.]] It really makes this anime "the little show that could" in two seasons it aired and became the surprise hit of that year.
* The 7th Anniversary Live concert. Just thinking about a franchise that started in arcades, that was the first job for most of the girls, has grown into something that's lasted so long.
** A standout as Creator/AsamiImai performs [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPcvy7AeDqc Yakusoku]] - and the audience all raise blue glowsticks: Chihaya's color. She's actually moved to tears by the support and love from the audience. And when she sings about walking along with friends, the rest of the 765 girls are silhouetted on stage behind her, in the poses from the title screen.
*** Something of note is her blog entry, translated [[http://theidolmaster.fr/mingosu/ here]]. She talks about how important and personal iDOLM@STER, and especially Chihaya, have become for her, and how grateful she is for being part of it. She brings up the performance itself, and how after the performance, the other girls told her what they were feeling behind that curtain.
-->''"I sang 「約束」 with you!"''
-->''"I was crying while standing behind you."''
-->''Maya-chan told me while crying, "You were amazing!!"☆''
** In another concert in 2014, iDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD, over the course of both days, several voice actresses cried during their performances:
*** Yukiho's Azumin, [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrd4X2Tjfd4 in the middle of her performing Alright*]] - though she still kept with the choreography, the audience filled in the lyrics she couldn't get out.
*** Nanao Yuriko's Miku Itou, also a member of the idol group StylipS, is no stranger to performing, but iM@S anniverary concert venues are comparatively massive. While singing "Toumei na Prologue," she broke down, saying "I absolutely won't forget any of this!" While the others mentioned here had the mercy of being able to go off stage after, she still had to be part of another group song right after (though she did recover by then). More than a year later, while practicing for the upcoming 2015 concert, she's mentioned she still hasn't forgotten that time.
*** Yabuki Kana's Ibuki Kido. Though the ML girls already had their first live previously, this was their first live mixed in with the 765PRO ALLSTAR girls and Cinderella girls. She might've felt nervous or worried about how the fans, possibly more familiar with the other groups, may react to her. Alternatively, being the kind of kid who later on cried putting too much feeling into her second image song, "Omajinai", she identified strongly with "Original Goe ni Natte," the song she performed at the concert, which is about Kana knowing singing and dancing aren't her strong points, but loving doing both, and doing her best - something that Kidochan's mentioned about herself. As a result, she cried on stage, the audience being [[https://hpt.moe/2015/04/03/the-idolmster-million-live-2nd-live-enjoy-hrmony-seiyuu-profile-part-2/ "very warm and accepting of her during her appearance."]]
* The Idolmaster Movie: Beyond the Brilliant Future!,
** [[spoiler: Chihaya deciding to mend her relationship with her mother and offering her a ticket to 765 Pro's first arena concert]].
** [[spoiler: Haruka doing everything in her power in trying to convince Kana not to quit her dream of being an idol.]]
** [[spoiler: Iori defending Haruka when Shiho goes too far in insulting Haruka's decision in waiting for Kana to rejoin them in training for the arena concert. And this was after earlier saying at the training camp that despite 750 Pro being friends, they were still rivals]].