* Moss helping Roy get over his ex-girlfriend through Dungeons and Dragons in ''Jen the Fredo''.
** Face it, everybody was on the verge of crying on the last scenes while playing.
* Another moment that shows Moss' devotion to being Roy's friend is when he urges Roy to go to court in ''Something Happened''.
** To follow on with ''Something Happened'', at the end of Roy's defendant speech, Moss starts a round of applause in court to which Roy mouths "Thank you" and Moss replies with a mouthed "You're welcome". If that doesn't cement how close they are, I don't know what does.
* Jen choosing to stay at Reynholm with Moss and Roy to make sure they're well taken care of, turning down a better job in the process.
* Roy coming to help Jen when her date Daniel goes ballistic on a clown in a crappy restaurant. [[spoiler: Even if it left him with a broken nose.]]
* Pretty much any act of kindness towards [[ButtMonkey Richmond]], starting with Jen having tea with him.