* Hector opening up to Marnie about WWII and Italy and how Laurie saved his life, shortly after Marnie had informed him their marriage was effectively over. Marnie curls up on the sofa with him in her dressing gown.
* Marnie inviting Hector to sleep with her in the bedroom, instead of on the couch.
* In 2.05, the scene with Lix and Randall in the pub, where they've just discovered that [[spoiler: the girl they found isn't their daughter.]] Lix is cold, telling Randall off for "waking her up", making her remember the past, and out of nowhere, calm, authoritative Randall ''breaks down''. The final shot of the scene is heartwarming, but also incredibly sad, as Lix curls up beside Randall, holding his hand, and Randall quietly tells her "that's a start".
* Freddie's AnguishedDeclarationOfLove to Bel and their BigDamnKiss in the finale: ''You are possible, Bel Rowley. You are possible with me.''
* Isaac telling Sissy - after she confesses that her father wasn't there for her wedding - that he would have been proud to walk her down the aisle. A gracious moment from a still-pining Isaac.