* The end of Jeff's first episode. "Some bugs just can't be squashed."
* In "The Halls of Time" when Billy turns his dads hourglass upside down when he is about to choke to death.
* Alot of moments toward the end of "Underfist" surprisingly enough:
** Fred Fredburger showing just how much he cared about the team.
** Dracula helping Irwin accept his monster heritage.
** Jeff and Fred's duet together.
** Hoss accepting Irwin and even saying his name right.
** Mindy's HeelFaceTurn.
** Skarr ending up betraying Bun-Bun, whom he was pretending to betray Underfist for (he spent most of the special hating the idea of the Underfist team, so his betrayal of them seemed so convincing.)
* In this one from ''Big Boogie Adventure'', when a giant octopus eats Billy alive, Mandy [[GenreSavvy didn't seem to worry]].....until later:
-->'''Mandy''': (with an unsure look) We don't need Billy anyway....right?
-->'''Irwin''': We need Billy!! (cries)
-->'''Mandy''': (hits Irwin with an arm for paddle) Billy is....always fine...(looks down to the river and quickily wipes a tear)
* How about the ending to "aren't you chupacabra to see me?
-->'''billy''': (tearing up) I-I love you, Daisy!
-->'''daisy the chupacabra''': (fading) I love you too billy (vanishes)
** everything that follows, however, is hilarious :D
* Billy finally [[spoiler: accepting Jeff as his son]] in ''Wrath of the Spider Queen.''
** Later [[SubvertedTrope Subverted]] in TheStinger because of his own stupidity.
* Billy telling Grim he's his best friend in ''Grim Surprise,'' complete with a Literature/HowTheGrinchStoleChristmas ShoutOut.
* The end of "Loser from the Earth's Core," when Nergal returns home after abandoning his family for half a year
* Ms. Butterbean is legitimately touched when Billy gives her a gift as appreciation for being his teacher, even though said gift is a rancid apple she eats without bothering to wash and really look at and almost kills her.