I wish [[HeartwarmingMoment something happy]] would happen!
* Cosmo and Wanda's song in ''School's Out!: The Musical,'' So. Very. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q52wfEaIns8&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_929366 Much.]]
** Then it becomes hilarious when Cosmos says this.
--> '''Cosmo:''' Yep. [[spoiler:"[[WeNeedADistraction Operation: Distract Jorgen with a sappy love song" works every time!]]"]]
* Also in that movie, the two have to return to Earth through the rainbow bridge, but it only has enough space for one. In a move of heroism, Cosmo pushes Wanda so she can go to Timmy, while he gets captured by the Pixies.
* In Wishology Part 2, [[spoiler: where Timmy [[HeroicSacrifice sacrifices]] himself in order to save his family, friends AND his enemies. Everyone is heartbroken and when Timmy is sucked into the Darkness they all cry "TIMMY!" even Jorgen and Crocker]] who rarely call Timmy by [[FirstNameBasis his first name]]
* In the Superbike episode, Timmy's dad worked hard to make him a working bike, but feels sad when Timmy doesn't use it. Timmy's mom explains that she could buy stuff at the store, but she decides to use her husband's inventions to make him happy. This causes Timmy to dismantle Superbike and use the trash bike his father made for him.
* In "Boy Toy", Timmy realizes that Tootie has to put up with Vicky 24/7, being her little sister. Seeing her crying her eyes out over Timmy's lack of interest in her, he informs her that there may be a chance for them one day when he's actually interested in girls, ([[spoiler: which will indeed come to pass by ''Grow Up, Timmy Turner!'']]) and gives her his Crimson Chin action figure.
* The episode Bad Heir Day where Mr. Crocker [[ChildHater of ALL people]] bonds with Poof. Upon discovering he's a fairy, instead of destroying him, he returns him to his parents. Denzel Crocker is very heartbroken [[spoiler: because he has bonded with Poof even to the point of calling him D.J. or Denzel Jr and states that despite his need to capture fairies, he wouldn't go as far as to steal a child from their parents]].[[MoodWhiplash Yet the sadness is taken away]] and he gets a CrowningMomentOfFunny (sort of..) [[spoiler: when he yells "FAIRY IN THE HOLE! and shoots Poof]]. Also when Poof [[spoiler: poofs up a robot son for him because he sees how saddened he is]].
*** Poof's little squeak of "''Croc''ker" really just drives it home.
**** Made even more heartwarming/[[TearJerker sad]] when Poof hugs Crocker...and then Crocker starts crying.
* How about the end of "Abra-Catastrophe" where Timmy is reunited with Cosmo and Wanda (pictured above).
-->'''Cosmo''': ''I'm Cosmo''
-->'''Wanda''': ''And I'm Wanda!''
-->'''Both''': ''And we're...your Fairy Godparents!''
-->'''Timmy''': ''And I wouldn't wish it any other way!''
* The Valentine's Day special "Love Struck" featured a very heartwarming moment when, after Timmy had been rejected by [[AlphaBitch Trixie]] and laughed at by the school, he later learns that Trixie wanted to be his Valentine anyways and is poised to accept, but when he notices lonely [[TheWoobie Tootie]] crying on a park bench nearby and realizes she deserved his love more than Trixie did after being rejected and humiliated by her so many times. So he leaves Trixie with what the creators described as "the mother of all snubs" and spends his Valentine's Day with a delighted Tootie.
* Another Tootie and Timmy one is "Boy Toy". Timmy gives up his Crimson Chin doll to Tootie so a) she doesn't feel sad and b) she never, ever follow me home again. He even adds that it would be their secret of love.
** Which becomes hilarious when Tootie arrives with a wedding cake topped with both the Crimson Chin doll (with a pink hat) and a doll looking similar to Tootie and makes them kiss each other.
* "Apartnership" was a very sweet one. Mama Cosma is angry that after going through a date show simulation for Cosmo (long story), she begins her rant about how much she hates her. Cosmo steps in and says "Let's get something straight! I'm not bright! Big words confuse me! I have the attention span of a rodent! But Wanda loves me anyway. [[CrowningMomentOfAwesome She makes me happy and THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR YOU!"]]
** This is lampshaded when the audience is supposed to say 'Awww...' at the heartwarming scene.
* Don't forget the episode where Timmy runs away and joins the circus due to overhearing his parents complain about how much nice things they could get without him. In reality, they were just saying those things as examples of what they think ''isn't'' true, as yes, even if they do covet the Dinkleburgs' gadgets, they prefer having Timmy instead. In one part of the episode, Timmy looks through a magic mirror to check up on his parents, and sees them tossing his clothes out of the window. Timmy breaks the mirror right before it's revealed they were just making room in the closet for the new clothes they bought Timmy. And after being chased by the carnies for one-upping them, he ends up back at his house and looks through the window to see his parents crying because they miss him. It's at this point that Wanda and Cosmo reveal that the carnival and the chase were all part of a BatmanGambit to get Timmy to realize that his parents really love him, and the carnies were all fairies in on it (except for the alligator man) Looking back, I'd say it's a moment where Mr. and Mrs. Turner actually show that they [[AwLookTheyReallyDoLoveEachOther care about their only son]].
** A similar moment happens near the ending of "Channel Chasers". After Timmy saves the world from Vicky, his parents take over all of Dimmsdale's TV stations and broadcast a message to Timmy declaring their love for him.
* The speech Timmy gave about why he loves Cosmo & Wanda in "The Zappys!":
-->''"Why? What do you mean why? They're my best friends. Well, they make me feel safe. They make me feel special. They make me feel loved. They may make a few mistakes, but they're my pals, and I love them more than anything."''
* Another sweet moment comes from the Thanksgiving storybook, ''In a Tizzy over Turkey!'' Timmy spent the book wanting to eat a "proper" Thanksgiving dinner with actual turkey (because his mom made turkey-flavored tofu this year), but of all the people to teach him that he should be spending the holiday with family, it's [[BigBad Vicky]], who in [[PetTheDog is actually sad that she's apart from her family today]]. In the end, Timmy brings Vicky and her family over for dinner at his house.
* Another heartwarming moment from the books is in the Easter storybook, ''Timmy's Eggs-Ray Vision''. After using x-ray vision to find as many chocolate eggs as he can, Timmy sees Vicky pushing Tootie over and stealing her chocolate eggs. But rather than ignoring this, Timmy actually goes over to Tootie and gives her a handful of the chocolate eggs he found.
* In the episode where Timmy wishes that he was wanted more, all the fairies engage in a cage match to see who will be his fairy godparent (by throwing shoes at each other's behinds). Timmy notices that Cosmo and Wanda aren't affected by his wish and asks why. Wanda simply says that she and Cosmo couldn't want him more even if they tried.
* The climax to [[AFairlyOddMovieGrowUpTimmyTurner the movie]], in which, in order to save the lives of his fairy godfamily, Timmy [[spoiler:finally confesses his love for Tootie and [[TheBigDamnKiss gives her the most passionate kiss he's ever given anyone]]. It doubles as a TearJerker since it results in him losing the Cosmas because he has now grown up.]]
** It gets better. [[spoiler:For this heroic act and his acceptance into adulthood, Timmy gets to keep Cosmo, Wanda and Poof! So long as he and Tootie use their wishes to help everyone else around them wherever they go. Fairy Council sure loves that new man now...]]
* In the only episode that ever focuses A.J.'s and Timmy's friendship, the scene at the Academic Brain-A-Thon when Timmy goes up to the moderator to disqualify himself because he cheated (in actuality used Cosmo's and Wanda's magic) but A.J. stops him by saying to the moderator:
--> A.J.: "What he wants to say is he would like to switch chairs."
--> Timmy: "Yeah; what he said; he's the smart one."
--> A.J.: "And you're the fast one; I'll be the brains and you be the reflexes."
** That brief scene, in my mind, has always shown they are the best of friends.
*** Earlier, we have Timmy apologizing to AJ for mocking him for being so smart, and AJ apologizes for gloating (reasoning that if he hadn't, Timmy might've agreed to let AJ help him study).
*** Timmy then goes on to say that AJ is good at being smart; when he stumbles on what ''he's'' good at, AJ is quick to point out that "(you're) the fast one."
* When Vicky threw herself between Timmy and what she thought was an abominable snowman to protect him. This moment surprised me as much as it did Timmy.
* "A Boy Who Would Be Queen" is a personal favorite of this troper, especially Trixie and Timmy, er, [[GenderFlip Timantha]] spending some quality time together, with Trixie revealing some HiddenDepths about the typical "girls can't do boy stuff and vice versa" DoubleStandard and Timmy trying to break from said standard.
* The last few minutes of "For Emergencies Only" are full of this.
* The ending of "Channel Chasers" which is also a CrowningMomentOfAwesome where [[spoiler:Timmy's parents hijack every TV station in the world to apologize to Timmy and tell him that they love him.]]
* The entire plot for "Christmas Every Day" is kicked off by one giant bit of heartwarming. The reason Timmy made the wish that Christmas was every day? All because it meant that he could always spend time with his parents.
* The episode where Timmy learns the snotty rich kid Remy has a fairy godparent, and the kid loses his fairy after a magical duel. With the knowledge that Remy's parents aren't ever around to spend time with him, hence his douchey attitude and demeanor, Timmy wishes that Remy would have more time to spend with his parents...which means marooning them on an island. But at least the wish works.
* Timmy wishes for parents who don't care about him so that they will stop nagging him all the time. But when Timmy's in danger, his parents break the spell through sheer PowerOfLove. No loophole in Da Rules. Their love for their son is so strong that not even magic can stop it.
** It actually probably does have something to do with Da Rules, it just wasn't stated outright. The book states that magic can't stand in the way of true love. Apparently, that doesn't only count romantic love. Still, that's pretty cool and now it's a case of FridgeBrilliance to boot
* In "Cosmo Rules" it's revealed that Cosmo and Jorgen are related, naturally Jorgen is not very enthused, but when one of Timmy's wishes backfires and Da Rules book is on the verge of [[ItMakesSenseInContext exploding and destroying the universe]] Jorgen and Cosmo both manage to prevent the end of the universe and Jorgen finally accepts Cosmo as a relative.
* In "Meet the Odd Parents", when [[spoiler: Timmy's parents willingly sacrifice their memories of Cosmo, Wanda and Poof so that Timmy can keep his fairies. Even Jorgen thought it was a sweet moment]].
** Before that, we have Mr. Turner confiding in Timmy that of all the things he could wish for, the one thing he wants most is to give his wife a new diamond engagement ring (after they lost the first one), and thanks to Cosmo, Wanda and Poof he can.
*** And after [[spoiler:Jorgen ends up having to get rid of everything Timmy's parents wished for after wiping their memories, Timmy decides that just because they don't remember doesn't mean he can't wish up nice things for them. The first thing he wishes for? His parents finding the old engagement ring]].
** Heck, the whole episode; seeing Timmy, his godparents ''and'' his parents spending time with each other like an actual family is just adorable. Especially considering the fact that Timmy never gets to spend time with his real parents.
* In "The Fairy Odd Pet" Sparky just protected Timmy from Vicky, saying he protected him because he loves Timmy.
* In "Invasion of the Dads" [[ItMakesSenseInContext a planet full of clones of Timmy's dad invade the Earth for Timmy's mom]]. Timmy tells them no. He then thinks of the times his mom nags him, and starts to think that he wouldn't have to do anything if his mom was gone. Timmy almost immediately changes his mind and tells them they can't have her because he loves her and would miss her.
* At the end of "Talking Trash", Timmy hug s Big Daddy and thanks him for saving his parents.
* Chester and AJ putting their differences aside so they can team up and save Timmy from guard dogs in "Sleepover and Over".
* Ok, screw the fact that it may have some continuity issues in it, the revelation of Cosmonopoly is a huge one. [[spoiler:Cosmo made the titular board game the crew is trapped in because he was bored...or at least, that's what he thought. It's later revealed that Cosmo made the game that was based around him meeting the love of his life, Wanda. Despite his moments that would have any sane person concern, it's nice to see that he still genuinely cares and loves Wanda. It's even made better by the revelation that he made a sequel, which was about their wedding.]]
* Timmy convincing his dad not to go to Uranus in "Odd Jobs," despite Mr. Turner using his spacesuit toilet during the whole thing.
** Uranus is a planet?!