* "I hate cats."
* The final scene of the film, where Eric joins Shelly in the afterlife. It might count as a TearJerker, too.
--> Real love is forever.
* ''"Believe me: nothing is trivial."''
* In the comic, when Eric gives Shelly's ring to Sherri on a chain, so she can wear it as a necklace.
* From the film, Sarah calling Darla "Mom".
* The scene where Eric after a long battle with Top Dollar's men is exhausted and leaning on a street post. He sees kids running around for Halloween. The look on his face before they are shown gives the impression, that Eric had come to the realization that his revenge rampage was worth it, as he pretty much made Detroit a safe place and not the "Devil's Night." fire hell hole that he died in. He even expresses a laugh that is not creepy, [[WhenHeSmiles and he smiles in genuine happiness for the first time since he came back from the dead.]]
-->Eric: I'm coming home, Shelly.