* The reason for Auntie Momma [[spoiler: dressing up as a woman ("she" is actually a man named Uncle Kevin)]]. It's sweet, if not a bit unusual. It shows how much Auntie Momma cares for Donna.
* The episode "Murray Christmas." Rallo meets an elderly Jewish man who's racist and Rallo makes anti-semetic comments. To teach him a lesson, Rallo's teacher makes him spend time with Murray. Being an old man and a young boy, they can relate due to having to wear diapers and early bedtimes. The ending where Rallo gives him a menorah and a dreidel for Hannukah was real sweet.
* "All You Can Eat", Junior likes a girl who thinks he's a lesbian and he not only accepts her but attends her prom pretending to be a lesbian and gave a speech on [[BeYourself being yourself]] and in the end, the girl, Daisy even gets to dance. With Roberta of all people.
-->'''Daisy''': Are you gay?
-->'''Roberta''': Who cares?
* In "Love Rollercoaster" Lester uses an invention that disguises his voice as Alan Alda to call his wife and thank her for the letters she sent.
-->"What? I love my wife. If that makes me a homo, then so be it."
* Roberta's TheReasonYouSuckSpeech to Rallo over what he did to Cleveland Jr. in ''Squirt's Honor'' was both awesome and actually sweet considering she was defending Jr.'s optimism and faith in humanity.
* Actually subverting DoubleStandardAbuseFemaleOnMale with Holt's psychopath girlfriend. ''No one'' makes fun of Holt being attacked by a girl, and everyone attempts to stand up for him. Doubles as an AwesomeMoment for the gang's wives who give her a NoHoldsBarredBeatdown.