* The reason for Auntie Momma [[spoiler: dressing up as a woman ("she" is actually a man named Uncle Kevin)]]. It's sweet, if not a bit unusual. It shows how much Auntie Momma cares for Donna.
* The episode "Murray Christmas." Rallo meets an elderly Jewish man who's racist and Rallo makes anti-semetic comments. To teach him a lesson, Rallo's teacher makes him spend time with Murray. Being an old man and a young boy, they can relate due to having to wear diapers and early bedtimes. The ending where Rallo gives him a menorah and a dreidel for Hannukah was real sweet.
* "All You Can Eat", Junior likes a girl who thinks he's a lesbian and he not only accepts her but attends her prom pretending to be a lesbian and gave a speech on [[BeYourself being yourself]] and in the end, the girl, Daisy even gets to dance. With Roberta of all people.
-->'''Daisy''': Are you gay?
-->'''Roberta''': Who cares?
* Despite their shaky relationship throughout the series, there have been numerous times where Cleveland and Freight Train have been there for each other. One notable case is in the episode "Crazy Train" where Cleveland is [[ItMakesSenseinContext crushed over and over again by his car]] and Freight Train doesn't hesitate to take him to the hospital, despite being disqualified from the car show in the process. Another example is in the episode "The Way the Cookie Crumbles" where while Cleveland, Freight Train, and friends work together in the 3rd act to get Cookie her money back from a scam artist. After said scam artist insults his wife, Freight Train [[CrowningMomentofAwesome proceeds to wail on the guy]].
* In "Love Rollercoaster" Lester uses an invention that disguises his voice as Alan Alda to call his wife and thank her for the letters she sent.
-->"What? I love my wife. If that makes me a homo, then so be it."
* Roberta's TheReasonYouSuckSpeech to Rallo over what he did to Cleveland Jr. in ''Squirt's Honor'' was both awesome and actually sweet considering she was defending Jr.'s optimism and faith in humanity.
* Actually subverting DoubleStandardAbuseFemaleOnMale with Holt's psychopath girlfriend. ''No one'' makes fun of Holt being attacked by a girl, everyone attempts to stand up for him, and the issue is treated with the respect it deserves. Doubles as an AwesomeMoment for the gang's wives who give her a NoHoldsBarredBeatdown.
* Cleveland and Junior rescuing the turkeys in "Turkey Pot Die", then later all the turkeys being pardoned by the mayor after they save Rallo from falling to his death.