* [[spoiler: Leigh Anne turning off the football game to have a family Thanksgiving dinner around a dining table, and then the Tuohy children [[HoldingHands offering their hands]] to Michael when saying Grace.]]
* [[spoiler: Leigh Anne reading ''Literature/TheStoryOfFerdinand'' to Michael and SJ, with Collins secretly listening in the hallway.]]
* [[spoiler: Leigh Anne using the photo that included Michael for the Tuohys' Christmas cards.]]
* Leigh Anne's assertion at her luncheon that it wasn't just that she changed Michael's life, but that [[MagicalNegro he changed hers]].
* [[spoiler: Michael always [[EatingLunchAlone sits alone in study hall]], until Collins leaves her study table to sit with him instead.]]
* [[spoiler: Michael [[BigBrotherInstinct instinctively saving SJ]] from being seriously injured or killed during their car accident.]]
* The picture at the end with the real Michael hugging his momma Leigh Anne.
* Seriously, just any time Leigh Ann calls Michael her son and any time Michael reciprocates by calling her Mama.
* "I... kind of thought I ''was'' [a part of the family]."
* Michael going inside a restaurant, talking and hugging his brother. It really hits hard when you realize how little he gets to see his family.
* Coach Cotton going full PapaWolf against the racist ref during the game. He's so pissed that ''Michael has to physically pull him away.''
--> '''Cotton''': "This young man plays for my team, ''my team'', and I will defend him like [[AFatherToHisMen he's my own son!]] Against you or any other redneck son of a bitch!-"