->"''...But she looks in my eyes\\
And makes me realize when she says\\
"Don't worry baby\\
everything will be alright."''
-->-- "'''Don't Worry Baby'''"
When you listen to Music/TheBeachBoys' music, chances are you'll feel [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxRuP1mrMrc "The Warmth of the Sun"]] deep within your heart.
* "Friends" is a heartwarming reminder that despite the group members' differences, it all began with a small band of friends who would go to great lengths to help each other out.
* "God only knows what I'd be without you..." Could be about any relationship that has enriched the lives of two people, really.
* "I Wanna Pick You Up" is a cute, heartfelt song about the simple pleasures of being a parental figure. And hey, since it's Dennis and Brian singing it, they could easily be singing about little baby Carl as well! D'awww...
* "You Still Believe in Me". Even the song title on its own is heartwarming!
* "Wonderful" might me a bit difficult to decipher at first, but once you learn [[TheirFirstTime its true meaning...]][[note]](Unless we're talking the ''Music/SmileySmile'' version here. That's just... [[MindRape no]].)[[/note]]
* "Christmas Day".
-->"''It's worth the wait the whole year through / just to make happy someone like you / And I'll never outgrow the thrill / of Christmas Day...''"
* "Isn't It Time" has a great feeling of synergy to it. The drama's behind them, and now they're just happy to still be around and performing for their adoring fans. Subsequent [[MoneyDearBoy events]] ''have'' tainted its efficacy somewhat, but it still encapsulates the wonder of that 50th anniversary tour of theirs.
* During the performance of "Auld Lang Syne" at the end of ''Music/TheBeachBoysChristmasAlbum'', we get this heartfelt message from Dennis:
--> "Hi, this is Denny, and speaking for the rest of the guys I'd like to say that it has been a great pleasure for all of us to bring you this Christmas album. We hope you will treasure it the way we do. And if you hap happen to be listening to this album right now, Mike, Brian, Carl, Al and I would like to wish every one of you a very merry Christmas, and we hope the new year brings you as much happiness as this year has brought us. Thank you very much."