->"''...But she looks in my eyes\\
And makes me realize when she says\\
"Don't worry baby\\
everything will be alright."''
-->-- "'''Don't Worry Baby'''"
When you listen to Music/TheBeachBoys' music, chances are you're going to feel that warmth of the sun deep within your heart.
* "Friends" is a heartwarming reminder that despite the group members' differences, it all began with a small band of friends who would go to great lengths to help each other out.
* "God only knows what I'd be without you..." Could be about any relationship that has enriched the lives of two people, really.
* "I Wanna Pick You Up" is a cute, heartfelt song about the simple pleasures of being a parental figure. And hey, since it's Dennis and Brian singing it, they could easily be singing about little baby Carl as well! D'awww...
* "You Still Believe in Me". Even the song title on its own is heartwarming!
* "Wonderful" might me a bit difficult to decipher at first, but once you learn [[TheirFirstTime its true meaning...]][[note]](Unless we're talking the ''Smiley Smile'' version here. That's just... [[MindRape no]].)[[/note]]
* "Christmas Day".
-->"''It's worth the wait the whole year through / just to make happy someone like you / And I'll never outgrow the thrill / of Christmas Day...''"
* "Isn't It Time" has a great feeling of synergy to it. The drama's behind them, and now they're just happy to still be around and performing for their adoring fans. Subsequent [[MoneyDearBoy events]] ''have'' tainted its efficacy somewhat, but it still encapsulates the wonder of that 50th anniversary tour of theirs.