* The flashback in "Traction," that shows Alfred picking Bruce up in the police station on the night of his parents' murder, is part this and part TearJerker.
-->'''Alfred:''' I can never replace them, Master Bruce, but I promise I will never leave your side.
* In the episode "A Dark Knight to Remember" Bruce gets a hit to the head during a fight with Penguin. Unfortunetly Bruce gets a bad case of memory loss, and forgets he's Batman. After getting attacked a dozen times, thoroughly confused by the way everyone has been treating him, and finally putting on the cowl without having a ''clue'' about being Batman. [[spoiler:Seeing Barbra/Batgirl in trouble is enough to get him back in the field.]]
* Batgirl comforting a scared Robin when they're on their own against Black Mask's minions in "The Breakout."
* The ending of ''Seconds''. Just... [[SetRightWhatOnceWentWrong the ending of ''Seconds'']].
* In the two-part finale of Season 4, one of the subplots concerns Bruce wondering if he isn't better off without Batgirl and Robin helping him. This leads to him continually leaving them out of the loop for most of both episodes. Finally, when the Joining finally attacks Gotham and Batman rushes off to stop them (leaving both of them behind, again), Alfred encourages them to disobey him, knowing he'll need all the help he can get. When they finally catch up to him in Wayne Industries, they confront him.
-->'''Batgirl:''' You picked us, Batman, because you knew we were strong.
-->'''Robin:''' And sometimes, that's about being strong enough to help you.
-->'''Batgirl:''' Even when you think you don't need us.
-->'''Batman:''' It's never been about not needing you. It's about not ''losing'' you.
* Ellen Yin never much liked Bruce Wayne upon their first meeting, but the two came to see each other after Ethan Bennett becomes Clayface. But what made them be on good terms is in "Fire & Ice", where Ellen realized Bruce wasn't a "spoiled, arrogant playboy" he made himself out to be[[note]]Bruce thought she figured out he's Batman[[/note]]. She knows that Bruce really cares about his city.
** In the same episode, Batman defeats Mr. Freeze and Firefly--saving the police from being frozen solid. Rojas still demands that he be arrested regardless. Realizing it was he who saved them, however, the assembled officers instead applaud Batman.
* Joker and Harley's relationship, compared to other versions. Usually, Joker is abusive toward Harley ([[AwLookTheyReallyDoLoveEachOther though there have been a few times that imply he does return her feelings]]) but in this version it's clearly more mutual. He even stole a diamond (that was roughly the size of a baseball) for her for Valentine's Day.
* An example from the comics, crossed with TearJerker: After Batman and Robin arrest Poison Ivy in a facility, they demand to know what she wanted with the rare plant housed there. Ivy breaks down in tears as she says, "Do with it? I just wanted to ''see'' it!" But later, when she's back in Arkham, she gets a present -- a plant with Batman and Robin's insignias on the gift card.