* Joe saying how, in his review of the Thor game, he plays these games so that, when the time comes, he can finally find the one good movie game and recommend it to everyone. The genuine sincerity in his voice hit it on the head.
* His video explaining his issues with the ending of ''VideoGame/MassEffect3''. Whilst it's deriding the shoehorned conclusion, it also shows how attentive and caring he was towards characters and how they related to one another.
** It's also rather touching when he discusses the Extended Cut of the ending - describing how, while it didn't fix ''all'' his issues with it (and going into some detail on the subject), he still respected Bioware a great deal for being willing to admit their mistakes and spend a lot of time and money attempting to fix them.
* In his Top 10 Gaming Controversies of 2012, he gave a lot of attention to the arrest of the two Bohemia Interactive employees in Greece on rather ludicrous charges of espionage. He even showed the website dedicated to freeing the two men.
* His defense of ''Film/ManOfSteel'' can count as this, as it's a film several of his fellow contributors on That Guy with the Glasses have infamously outright hated.
* In part III of his XBOX One rant, when he noted that a man he interviewed as defending the console, he admitted that there was nothing wrong since the guy he interviewed was just doing his job and wasn't blame for the system's problems.
* Saying he'd being so harsh on Total War: Rome II because he ''loves'' the franchise and doesn't want them to get away with something so sub-par when the previous game, Shogun II, was totally awesome.
* His review of Skyrim, he gives it so much pure loving praise, if you already own the game and enjoy it, it is impossible for the review to not inspire you to leave the site and play it immediately.
* In his Top 10 Gaming Controversies of 2013, Angry Joe shows his disgust and criticism to the huge sexist reaction of WebVideo/FeministFrequency, summarizing that women have a right to say what they feel about the gaming industry without receiving death threats and sexist remarks, and that he will defend their rights regardless of whether he agrees with them or not.
** Similar to that, in his ''VideoGame/RideToHellRetribution'' review, his absolutely ''infuriated'' reaction to how the game treats women as sex prizes. While it will make you angry about the game itself, it's also quite that Joe gets so passionate about sticking up for women in video games.
** A good quarter of the video is this, where after a lengthy tirade of disappointment over the death threats and threats of rape it goes into something of a CMOH\CMOF where he gives a serious Man Talk.
-->"Listen, guys. No one is going to take away your porn. No one is going to take away our male power fantasies with badass men in badass armor...and scantly-clad armor... Many men like them, and guess what, many women do too! So as long as they sell, they will always exist, so calm [[PrecisionFStrike the fuck]] down."
*** Also, many feminists, like men, love sex in videogames, if done right like in ''Franchise/MassEffect''.
** In short, he expresses that women deserve to talk about what they feel is wrong in certain aspects of gaming, and he himself, personally hopes to see future games that explore different areas besides the typical DamselInDistress trope, and to have the female gender be elevated to a "hero in her own right".
* In his latest update (as of 18 January) of his battles to reclaim many of his videos after they were claimed for copyright violations, he thanked the companies who had released their claims, companies who were trying to get the claims released, and a general shout out to his fanbase for supporting him through it all.