* Joe saying how, in his review of the Thor game, he plays these games so that, when the time comes, he can finally find the one good movie game and recommend it to everyone. The genuine sincerity in his voice hit it on the head.
* His video explaining his issues with the ending of ''VideoGame/MassEffect3''. Whilst it's deriding the shoehorned conclusion, it also shows how attentive and caring he was towards characters and how they related to one another.
* In his Top 10 Gaming Controversies of 2012, he gave a lot of attention to the arrest of the two Bohemia Interactive employees in Greece on rather ludicrous charges of espionage. He even showed the website dedicated to freeing the two men.
* His defense of ''Film/ManOfSteel'' can count as this, as it's a film several of his fellow contributors on That Guy with the Glasses have infamously outright hated.
* In part III of his XBOX One rant, when he noted that a man he interviewed as defending the console, he admitted that there was nothing wrong since the guy he interviewed was just doing his job and wasn't blame for the system's problems.
* Saying he'd being so harsh on Total War: Rome II because he ''loves'' the franchise and doesn't want them to get away with something so sub-par when the previous game, Shogun II, was totally awesome.
* His review of Skyrim, he gives it so much pure loving praise, if you already own the game and enjoy it, it is impossible for the review to not inspire you to leave the site and play it immediately.