* Dracula threatening Dr. McNinja through Gordito does not work. Why? [[http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/11p35/ Because the doctor believes that strongly in Gordito's abilities and he's right.]]
* The zombies from ''Revenge of the Hundred Dead Ninja'' have enough humanity left to remember what was most important to them. We see one such zombie make it to his daughter's school play, tearing up joyfully. [[CrossesTheLineTwice Whilst eating the guy next to him.]]
* [[http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/21p28 This.]]
** [[spoiler: SEAN MCNINJA DOES NOT LIKE BEING HUGGED PEOPLE.]]
* [[http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/21p46/ "You didn't pack enough."]] May double as a TearJerker.
** [[spoiler: Mitzi's]] expression and the subsequent hug make it doubly so on the next page.
* [[spoiler: Yoshi telling Dr. McNinja that he's happy that the doctor is alive. Heck, McNinja saying he's happy that Yoshi's alive counts as well]]! Considering that these two have had a rocky relationship in the past, only ever working together when Gordito is in trouble, that the both of them are glad to see each other alive and well is definitely a nice touch.
* During the montage of various scenes after [[spoiler:the humans won the war against the dinosaurs]], we finally get to see [[spoiler:Gordito and Yoshi reunited]]. The look on that raptor's face? Yeah, he missed [[spoiler:his human.]]
* When [[spoiler:Ron, Steven, and the citizens of the Radical Lands arrive in the world, King Radical is just so overjoyed to see them. As terrible as ''how'' they arrived is, KR is seeing his friends and people for the first time in possibly years after mulling around in a considerably blander world. Also since the Radical Lands are dying, them appearing means that he's saving lives.]]
* How does Dr. [=McNinja=] celebrate [[spoiler:defeating King Radical's plan]]? By calling up a pizza place [[spoiler:to get the Friend Brothers back in business]] as a way to [[MustMakeAmends make amends]].
* [[spoiler: The good Doc MercyKilling his own mentor Ben Franklin, stuck on the Mortal Plane as a headless horseman by finally dealing with his UnfinishedBusiness. Just buying a pizza he promised to take him out to celebrate for.]]
* The last page of "Why a Gorilla?" has two: Dr. [=McNinja=] defending Judy against a rude patient and when she thanks him, he responds in sign language.
* Dr. McNinja is largely unaffected by the Negazone, an amalgamation of all the worst fears to every intruder trapped within. Unaffected, that is, until Negazone!Gordito shows up and tells the doctor that he is a bad role model.
** After some brief resistance and denial, Dr. McNinja finally concedes... by saying he'll have a talk with Gordito when it's over and see what he needs.
* ''The Doctor's Final Thoughts'' on ''The End: Part 1'' concludes with him finally seeing a patient who's appointment had been pushed back numerous times, despite standing in the burnt remains of his office.
* The ghost wizards' reunion. The ghost wizard that fought Dr. McNinja in his youth was being sincere after all.
* Mitzi McNinja, the one person in Dr. McNinja's life who was always critical of his decision to become a doctor, is finally [[http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/33p13/ ''proud'']] of her son.
** Another heartwarming moment: the universe has turned its back on McNinja, according to [[spoiler: Sparklelord]], so are we about to see him bust into the villains' lair for one final showdown, completely outnumbered, all alone? [[http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/33p12/ No. Not in the slightest.]]