* [[http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/21p28 This.]]
** [[spoiler: SEAN MCNINJA DOES NOT LIKE BEING HUGGED PEOPLE.]]
* [[http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/21p46/ "You didn't pack enough."]] May double as a TearJerker.
** [[spoiler: Mitzi's]] expression and the subsequent hug make it doubly so on the next page.
* [[spoiler: Yoshi telling Dr. McNinja that he's happy that the doctor is alive. Heck, McNinja saying he's happy that Yoshi's alive counts as well]]! Considering that these two have had a rocky relationship in the past, only ever working together when Gordito is in trouble, that the both of them are glad to see each other alive and well is definitely a nice touch.
* During the montage of various scenes after [[spoiler:the humans won the war against the dinosaurs]], we finally get to see [[spoiler:Gordito and Yoshi reunited]]. The look on that raptor's face? Yeah, he missed [[spoiler:his human.]]
* When [[spoiler:Ron, Steven, and the citizens of the Radical Lands arrive in the world, King Radical is just so overjoyed to see them. As terrible as ''how'' they arrived is, KR is seeing his friends and people for the first time in possibly years after mulling around in a considerably blander world. Also since the Radical Lands are dying, them appearing means that he's saving lives.]]
* How does Dr. [=McNinja=] celebrate [[spoiler:defeating King Radical's plan]]? By calling up a pizza place [[spoiler:to get the Friend Brothers back in business]] as a way to [[MustMakeAmends make amends]].
* [[spoiler: The good Doc MercyKilling his own mentor Ben Franklin, stuck on the Mortal Plane as a headless horseman by finally dealing with his UnfinishedBusiness. Just buying a pizza he promised to take him out to celebrate for.]]
* The last page of "Why a Gorilla?" has two: Dr. [=McNinja=] defending Judy against a rude patient and when she thanks him, he responds in sign language.