!!!1x01 & 1x02; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E1RiseOfTheTurtlesPart1 Rise of the Turtles, Part 1]], [[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E2RiseOfTheTurtlesPart2 Part 2]]''
* "Rise of the Turtles pt. 2" After recounting the tale of how he lost his wife and daughter, and Leo agreeing that he lost much (he is no longer human), Splinter says that he had gained much as well- his four sons. (Which he originally bought as pets.)
* There is another subtle, easy to miss moment in the first part, that took a third watching from this Troper to notice. After Raph beat Leo in the training session he says "Nice try." At first it seems like Raph is being a jerk, but then the camera pans up to his face and the look on his face is nothing but genuine brotherly affection. Again this lasts all of two seconds but it is a genuinely sweet moment as this version of Raph has trouble expressing himself to his family.
** To a lesser (and somewhat funny) extent, there's Raph smacking Donnie with his broken staff. If you have a sibling you'll most likely recognize this as simple rough housing. It's pretty clear Raph isn't actually trying to hurt Donnie, and he once again has a brief affectionate look on his face.
* The introduction of Spikes was this due to how adorable it is to see a guy like Raph gushing over his pet.
** This makes his [[spoiler: transformation into Slash]] [[TearJerker all the more tragic]].
!!!1x03; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E3TurtleTemper Turtle Temper]]''
!!!1x04; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E4NewFriendOldEnemy New Friend, Old Enemy]]''
* Raph's moment with Mikey at the end of "New Friend, Old Enemy."
!!!1x05; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E5IThinkHisNameIsBaxterStockman I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman]]''
!!!1x06; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E6Metalhead Metalhead]]''
* Splinter tells Donatello that though he was responsible for Metalhead, his actions saved the city, and for that, he's proud of him.
!!!1x07; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E7MonkeyBrains Monkey Brains]]''
* April slowly warming up to Donnie in "Monkey Brains" especially coming to his defense when the other Turtles laugh at him for getting beat up.
** Also from "Monkey Brains," when Donnie returns to the lair after getting beat up his brothers immediately go to help him and only laugh at him after they are certain he's ok.
!!!1x08; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E8NeverSayXever Never Say Xever]]''
* At the end of "Never Say Xever" Mikey hugs Mr. Murakami when he reveals that he knows they're turtles and accepts them anyway.
!!!1x09; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E9TheGauntlet The Gauntlet]]''
* After [[spoiler: Kirby]] decides to cover the turtles' escape from the Kraang's base, and, as a result, [[spoiler: gets left behind]] (which is [[TearJerker something of a moment]] in and of itself, since April's watching it all happen). Devastated, April hugs Donnie, who goes on to reiterate that they'll get her father back. It's still on the sad side of heartwarming, but says a lot.
!!!1x10; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E10PanicInTheSewers Panic in the Sewers]]''
!!!1x11; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E11MousersAttack Mousers Attack!]]''
* After hearing that April's phone has been stolen, the Turtles ''immediately'' try and get it back for her.
!!!1x12; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E12ItCameFromTheDepths It Came From the Depths]]''
* Any scene of Mikey bonding with Leatherhead, starting with Mikey feeding him "pizza noodle soup". Then after Leatherhead talks to Mikey about what a dangerous monster he is, Mikey says "Maybe you just think you're a monster because everyone treats you that way." Maybe he really ''is'' wise beyond his years.
!!!1x13; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E13IMonster I, Monster]]''
* The Turtles' reunion with Splinter.
!!!1x14; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E14NewGirlInTown New Girl In Town]]''
* There's something very sweet that Mikey immediately goes to hug Leo when he thinks he'd been crying. He might not be the brightest, but he's definitely TheHeart of his brothers.
* Raph's worry when Mikey is knocked out when they're fighting Snakeweed. He doesn't even try to hide his relief when Mikey finally comes to.
** Also, Raph shouting Mikey's CatchPhrase "Booyakasha!" as he delivers the final blow to Snakeweed, for the same reason. Doubles as a SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome.
** Especially heartwarming when, back in the layer, Raph says that he has no problem risking his own life, but not his brothers.
* Karai choosing to help Leonardo escape from Snakeweed instead of letting him die. Especially notable since Shredder had already given her a stern warning that she wasn't to let him live the next time they met.
** Leo saving the knife she threw at his head as a memento at the end of the episode.
!!!1x15; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E15TheAlienAgenda The Alien Agenda]]''
* Ralph making sure Leo was okay after the Justin scene and trying to help him out.
* When Karai asks Leo about the Kraang, he immediately warns her that they're dangerous and to stay away from them.
!!!1x16; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E16ThePulverizer The Pulverizer]]''
* Mikey picks up a piece of gum on a subway track, and is about to eat it only for Raph to smack him, [[BigBrotherInstinct preventing him from eating something unsanitary]].
* Mikey and Don's concern for Raph when he [[spoiler: gets bitten by Xever/Fishface.]]
** Especially the way Mikey defends Raph, busting out his most badass moves, often not even taking his eyes off of Raph while fighting off all comers. Doubles as a SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome.
!!!1x17; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E17TCRI TCRI]]''
* When the Turtles return to the lair, April is relieved and shares a brief hug with Donnie.
!!!1x18; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E18CockroachTerminator Cockroach Terminator]]''
* Raph pretty much ignoring how terrified he was of the roach when it had Mikey.
!!!1x19; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E19BaxtersGambit Baxter's Gambit]]''
* Splinter decides to give April her own ninja weapon, a Japanese war fan. Also heavily overlaps as a tearjerker since Splinter originally planned on giving it to Miwa.
!!! 1x20: ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E20EnemyOfMyEnemy Enemy Of My Enemy]]''
* Karai saving the Turtles, and Leo saving her in return.
* Despite the rocky moments and strained relationship we've seen between Karai and her father, she still immediately moved to save him from the Turtles' attack.
!!! 1x21; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E21KaraisVendetta Karai's Vendetta]]''
* Donnie's concern for April is palpable while she's being chased by Karai.
* The turtles are clearly impressed and happy hearing about April's escape from Karai.
** Splinter afterwards says one of the most important lessons about being a Ninja is making it back home.
* When April is fighting Karai, she says she lost her mother. Karai pauses the fight and is caught off guard, even repeating "you lost your mother?" in a shocked, sad tone, and when April is escaping, Karai gives her a...genuinely sorry look.
!!! 1x22; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E22PulverizerReturns Pulverizer Returns]]''
* Don's concern for Pulverizer's safety throughout the episode and the end where he promises to turn Pulverizer back to normal.
!!!1x24; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E24OperationBreakOut Operation: Break Out]]''
* Raph telling April about Donnie's heroism at the end.
** [[spoiler: April hugging Donnie.]]
* After almost an entire season, April is ''finally'' reunited with her father.
* Raph's behavior towards Mikey and Donnie throughout the episode, it emphasizes how much he really cares about his family.
* "I've got this."
!!!1x25 & 26; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E25BooyakaShowdownPart1 Show]] [[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S1E26BooyakaShowdownPart2 down]]''
* After gearing up for their mission, Raph gives Spike a pat on the head, or rather a tap on the head. Later, he picks up a pigeon and uses it to block one of TCRI's security cameras and once his brothers have snuck past the camera, Raph puts the pigeon down and also [[FriendToAllLivingThings pats it on the head]].
* Raph and Leo have clearly patched up their differences, with Raph rescuing him from falling, and even bemoaning [[spoiler: his DisneyDeath, saying he should have been nicer to him.]]
* April tells Donnie after he helps rescue her, "You're my hero."
* And at the very end, we have a DancePartyEnding, as the turtles and April celebrate saving the world.
* Splinter tells the turtles that when they first went to the surface, he was worried they wouldn't be ready, but states that if the fate of the world had to rest in anybody's hands, he's glad it's in their hands.
* A very bittersweet moment when Splinter discovers his supposedly dead daughter is alive [[spoiler:and working with his worst enemy.]]
!!!2x01; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E1TheMutationSituation The Mutation Situation]]''
* Despite acting all feral around the turtles and speaking only in roars, Kirby's Mutated form acts positively gentle around April, indicating that Mr. O'neil is still in there to save.
!!!2x03; ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E3FollowTheLeader Follow The Leader]]''
* The ending where Raph admits that he's happy Leo is home in his own aloof way.
* The fact that Don kinda goes to Raph over his April-based problems.
* We get to see Leo's BigBrotherInstinct again, with him threatening Karai to stay away from his brothers from now on. To add to how impressive Leo is here, he ''still'' manages to make an attempt to help Karai too during this threat, telling her that Shredder is lying to her about Splinter and imploring for her to believe him about this.
* Karai looking at the picture of [[spoiler:her deceased mother, Tang Shen]]. This is probably the first time, we see a girl like Karai with real happiness, instead of the arrogant, snarky kind she usually displays.
!!!2x04: ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E4MutagenManUnleashed Mutagen Man Unleashed]]''
* At the start of the episode itself, the other brothers join Mikey in watching [[AffectionateParody a parody of Mazinger and Voltron]]. A mild example, but considering [[TheChewToy how the other brothers usually treat him]], it's rather nice to see them all like something that Mikey is into.
* April, near the episode's end, leads Casey Jones, someone she barely knows, [[spoiler:away from the fight with the Turtles and Mutagen Man]] to protect him without him knowing it.
** She may have also been doing it for the turtles as well since it prevented Casey from seeing them, despite still being mad at them.
* Raph complimenting Donnie for stopping Mutagen Man. Compare that moment to the end of Metalhead.
-->'''Raph''': You did what you had to Donnie.
* Splinter telling Donnie not to lose hope about April's departure.
!!!2x06: ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E6TargetAprilONeil Target April ONeil]]''
* There's something sweet that April goes to Casey, a guy she only really knew in battle or for work to have company now that she's fallen out with the turtles.
** And that Casey inadvertently gives her a moment of recognition on how accidents happen and friends can drift apart sometimes.
* [[spoiler: April rejoining the turtles after accepting their apology, realizing that it was beyond their control. She even gives Donnie a smooch on the cheek!]]
!!!2x07: ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E7SlashAndDestroy Slash and Destroy]]''
* Leo's tea party with the little girl. Also doubles as a [[CrowningMomentOfFunny crowning moment of funny]].
** Even more so when you notice that she's not even ''remotely'' afraid or unnerved of Leo, even though very few humans in this show ''don't'' feel that way about the Turtles at least a little (even April was a bit weirded out when she first met them). Even though the little girl is oblivious to the severity of the situation, and even though Leo tries to play the whole thing as if it were her imagination, it's all very sweet that she's innocent enough to look past Leo's being a mutant, refer to him endearingly as "Mr. Turtle", and want to have a ''tea party'' with him of all things.
* Raph's intense brotherly instinct that comes out when [[spoiler: Slash resorts to beating the crap out of Mikey and Donnie.]]
** Even before Slash starts beating them, when he hears that Donnie is missing, Raph makes it perectly clear what his priorities are.
-->'''Raph:''' My brothers come first, ''no matter what.''
** Also, when Raph is about to be defeated by [[spoiler: Slash, Donnie and Mikey try to restrain him by jumping on his arms even though they're in no shape to continue fighting.]]
* Splinter tells Raph how to drown his sorrows when a loved one is lost, take comfort in the loved ones you still have.
-->'''Splinter''': Raphael, do you know what I do when I miss my loved ones from the past?
-->'''Splinter''': I focus on the friends I am surrounded by in the present.
-->'''Raph''': Thanks, Master Splinter. Hey, what's a guy got to do to get in your little competition?
-->'''Mikey''' Next game is all yours, dude.
-->'''Leo''': Sorry about Spike, Raphael.
-->'''Raph''': You guys aren't tooo bad to hang out with either.
* When Spike [[spoiler: turns into Slash after getting into the mutagen.]] Its clear that even after his transformation he still cares about Raph with all his heart and truly does want the best for him. Unfortunately this also doubles as a TearJerker later on.
** Likewise, even after everything Slash had done, Raph still tries to SaveTheVillain in the end.
* There's just something about the little girl's lack of fear towards Leonardo. It managed to strike a cord in multiple fans hearts despite her and Leo's tea party being part of a gag.
!!!2x08: ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E8TheGoodTheBadAndTheCaseyJones The Good The Bad And The Casey Jones]]''
* Casey saves Raph from being run over by a subway. Later, Raph returns the favor when a Foot Bot knocks Casey off the subway. The two are actually grateful to each other.
* When April vouches for the turtles to Casey, he immediately backs off.
-->'''Casey''': So, they're not the bad guys?
* When one of the Foot Bots scan the lair, Splinter instructs them not to let it escape. Casey immediately runs after it to prevent it from revealing the lair's location to Karai.
* Casey's entire motivation: he wants to make the city safe from the monsters and ninjas before someone close to him is hurt. Like his dad, his little sister, or April. (The fact that he ''already'' counts April as someone close to him really hammers it home)
!!!2x09: ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E9TheKraangConspiracy The Kraang Conspiracy]]''
* The first thing Mikey does when they find out [[spoiler: April is a mutant]] is joyfully say "Welcome to the family!"
* Raph and April's interactions during the second half of the episode are actually pretty sweet even though the intense moment it happens in is relatively frightening.
** Especially since we rarely see these two interact one on one.
* It's pretty cute how all the turtles manage to show their affection towards April, in their own individual ways of course.
!!! 2x10 ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E10FungusHumongus Fungus Humongous]]''
* The way Mikey takes care of Raph after he gets hit with the spores.
* Splinter commending Leo for facing his fear, even though Leo admits he has yet to master it.
-->'''Splinter''': Would you say you mastered your fear?
-->'''Leo''': No, I only faced it.
-->'''Splinter''': And that, Leonardo is why you are a great leader.
* After the mutant mushroom is defeated and all snap out of their hallucinations, Raph and Mikey reunite with Donnie, April and Casey. What is the first thing Mikey does? Jumping right at Donnie and hugging him. The look of relief and happiness and especially how he snuggels up to him are ''adorable''. What more, Donnie just smiles and doesn't push him away or anything, something Raph would have most likely done.
!!!2x11" ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E11MetalheadRewired Metalhead Rewired]]''
* Metalhead sacrificing himself to save Donatello, the other guys and other captured mutants from the Kraang by maintaining the portal to their prision until they all escaped.
** Leo and Mikey trying to console Donnie about Metalhead's "death".
-->'''Leo''': You were right Donnie, I should've trusted you.
-->'''Mikey''': Sorry about Metalhead Donnie.
** Even Raph became less of a jerk.
-->'''Raph''': *referring to the portal* Come on you tin can, move your butt!
* Slash/Spike and Raph exchanging a brief look as the mutants are escaping...the bond is still there.
** Heck all of the mutants (even Snakeweed and Spider Bytez) had some minor moment. Like Mr. O'Neil staying calm and following Donnie's instructions in order to escape.
* Donnie refusing to follow Leo's orders of erasing Metalhead's AI since it's basically killing him.
* When Donnie says the training session with Metalhead was successful, Leo points out that Metalhead could've ripped Mikey's face off. Considering Leo himself almost got decapitated by Metalhead, which is worse than what Mikey was going through, it was nice to see someone being selfless towards Mikey for once.
* Raph helping Mikey when his arm is stuck in the vending machine.
* After Donnie is sucked into the Kraang portal and Leo is dragged in trying to save him, Raph and Mikey briefly exchange glances...then charge in after them.
!!!2x12" ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E12OfRatsAndMen Of Rats And Men]]''
* April, and even Donnie, being worried about Casey when he's captured.
-->'''Donnie:''' Get everyone else to safety. We got this covered.
-->'''April:''' You always do.
* During the fight [[KnightTemplarBigBrother Raphael]] gives Leo the extra manpower he needs when taking on one of the giant rats. Raph even shouts his name when charging in.
* Sort of a subtle one, but after Splinter [[BrainwashedAndCrazy starts trying to attack Mikey]], April can be seen [[BigSisterInstinct standing protectively over him.]]
* Ice cream Kitty. That thing is freaking adorable and he actually participated in the battle against the Rat King with Mikey, the one who mutated him in the first place.
!!!2x13" ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E1314TheManhattanProject The Manhattan Project]]''
* At the end, Mikey is relieved that Donnie, April, and Casey are okay and hugs them.
* When Tiger Claw was about to shove them into the surface, Mikey tells Leo and Raph that he loves them and confesses to eating Raph's last pizza slice. It's amusingly adorable.
* Donnie and Casey finally becoming real friends as well as the instances shown:
** When Casey fails to reach for Donny and is believed to be dead by being eaten by the worm, Donnie is just as if not more heartbroken by this.
** Casey being impressed by Donnie's smarts when he saves thgem and taking back all the insults he gives, resulting in the two fist bumping.
* Karai eavesdropping on the heroes at the end shows that she's beginning to have second doubts about her loyalty to Shredder and implies a HeelFaceTurn in the future.
* Leo shoving Karai out of the way of a falling smokestack during the opening fight.
** Also, his revealing to the others the truth about her and saying they have to fight to get through to her because "she's our sister".
* Raph goes into the portal to be first, Casey goes in after, bringing April with them. Donnie goes in after April. And Mikey? He tells Leo "You can't let them go in alone dude" in an almost uncharacteristically serious voice and goes in after them.
!!!2x16" ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E16LonelyMutationOfBaxterStockman The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman]]''
* [[spoiler: Kirby O'Neil being restored to his human form and April reuniting with him]].
** Splinter insistence on saving Kirby first and saying he does not blame Donnie for the situation at all.
!!!2x17" ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E17Newtralized Newtralized]].
* When Slash threatens to lay a second beatdown on Donnie, Casey of all people comes to his rescue.
-->'''Casey''': Get away from him!
* Raph saving Slash and then offering him a place on the team afterwards.
* Mikey breaking Raph's fall.
* Slash having no qualms about eliminating Kraang, and not people. If any human were to see him, they would scream and run away thinking he's a monster with malicious intents and probably try to hurt him first. Kind of heartwarming and a bit of a tearjerker protecting people who would mistake you for the enemies you're fighting.
!!!2x18" ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E18PizzaFace Pizza Face]].
* Mikey apologizes before fighting Leo, Donnie, and Splinter.
* At the end when the turtles and April check on Mikey and assure him that his little "adventure" was all just a bad dream, April closes the door to his room and waves goodbye before she leaves.
!!!2x19" ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E19TheWrathOfTigerClaw The Wrath Of Tiger Claw]].
* [[spoiler: Karai finally seeing the truth about Splinter being her real father]].
!!!2x21" ''[[Recap/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012S2E21VengeanceIsMine Vengeance Is Mine]]
* Karai reuniting with Splinter at long last[[spoiler: makes her mutation all the more heartbreaking]].
* Karai laughing at the Turtles' antics during training. It sort of gives her a CoolBigSis vibe from her.
* Raph's concern for Mikey after seeing that he was injured by Rhazar.
* This episode shows that, even in his own twisted, abusive way, Shedder actually does care for Karai.
* Before knocking him out, Karai places her hand on Leonardo's chest in an intimate manner. For a few seconds, the affection feels very genuine.
* [[http://drkirbyoneil.tumblr.com/day/2014/06/16/ Happy Father's Day.]]