!!The TV series:
* The scene between Kate and Allison where she apologizes for her behavior to Scott and gives Allison her birthday present early. For all that viewers know Kate is one of the erstwhile enemies of werewolves, the hug between her and Allison is heartmeltingly genuine.
* Stiles hugging his father in "Lunatic". [[TheyReallyDoLoveEachOther Awww...]]
** Let's face it, Stiles and his dad together are one giant Moment Of Heartwarming
* After Jackson insults Lydia, Stiles smiles at her and says, "I think you look beautiful." Lydia smiles and takes him by the arm.
* Stiles' speech to Lydia at the dance.
--> '''Stiles:''' You wanna dance?
--> '''Lydia:''' Pass
--> '''Stiles:''' You know what? Let me try that again. Lydia, get off your cute little ass and dance with me. Now.
--> '''Lydia:''' Interesting tactic. But it's still worth no.
--> '''Stiles:''' Lydia, get up! Okay, you're gonna dance with me. I don't care that you made out with my best friend for some weird power thing. I don't- Lydia, I've had a crush on you since the third grade and I know that somewhere inside that, cold, lifeless exterior, there's an actual human soul. And I'm also pretty sure I'm the only one who knows just how smart you really are, uh-huh, and that once you're done pretending to be a nitwit, you'll eventually go off and write some insane mathematical theorem that wins you the Nobel Prize.
--> '''Lydia:''' Field's Medal
--> '''Stiles:''' What?
--> '''Lydia:''' Nobel doesn't have a prize for mathematics. The Field's Medal is the one I'll be winning.
* This exchange between Stiles and Scott:
-->'''Stiles:''' So lemme get this straight: You're going to bike to a dance you're banned from entering, with no suit, and no date, and no ticket to.
-->'''Scott:''' Yeah. You gonna help me?
-->'''Stiles:''' Hell yeah.
* Scott and Allison, reunited at the dance:
-->'''Scott:''' I can't not look at you.
-->'''Allison:''' I like how you look at me.
* Stiles telling Lydia he thinks she looks beautiful when she cries.
* In Season 2, [[StraightGay Danny]] is helping [[JerkJock Jackson]], along with Matt. When Matt leaves, Danny is obviously slightly enamoured. Jackson asks if Danny has a crush and Danny embarrassedly tries to deny it. Jackson gives him the cutest "You can't lie to your best friend/you can tell me!" expression. Considering what a jerk Jackson can be, seeing him sweetly tease his best friend is a refreshing change.
** The fact that Jackson seems to be completely open to shipping the two together helps as well.
*** Also, Jackson calling Danny his best friend.
* Scott acting protective towards Isaac and Erica at the rave:
-->"Be careful. I don't wanna see you get hurt."
* Isaac becomes a walking CMOH in the penultimate episode of Season 2. First, he heals a dog with cancer, and begins to cry as the dog visibly gets better. Later in the episode, he abandons his plans to leave Beacon Hills, coming back to help Scott when he needs it the most. After all, he "came to win."
** Scott telling Isaac that it's okay he's crying, since Scott cried the first time he helped heal an animal too.
* Isaac revealing to Derek that his memories of his father had helped him keep his sense of self/humanity intact during his second full moon.
--> '''Derek:''' Looks like you found an anchor.
--> '''Isaac:''' My father.
--> '''Derek:''' Your father locked you in a freezer basement to punish you.
--> '''Isaac:''' ''(faint smile)'' He didn't used to.
* Stiles and Lydia in the 2nd season finale. Most notably the look Lydia gives Stiles when she finds out the great lengths he went through to get her a birthday present, and when tears streak Stiles face when she runs back to Jackson.
* Stiles and Scott at the end of the season two finale.
--> '''Scott:''' Hey, you know what I just realized? I'm right back where I started.
--> '''Stiles:''' What do you mean?
--> '''Scott:''' I mean... No lacrosse, no popularity, no girlfriend. Nothing.
--> '''Stiles:''' Dude, you still got me.
--> '''Scott:''' I had you before.
--> '''Stiles:''' Yeah, and you still got me. Okay? So, life fulfilled.
--> '''Scott:''' ''[grins at Stiles]'' Very.
* Despite 'Motel California' being concentrated NightmareFuel, there were several moments of heartwarming to balance the terror.
** The big one is that Scott has nearly been DrivenToSuicide for another threefold death, and Stiles steps forward, telling him that he is his brother, so if he's going, he's got to take Stiles with him.
** Ethan gets two, first making a veiled allusion to turning Danny, indicating that he's got genuine feelings for Danny. Then, given that Scott (well, technically Stiles, Allison, and Lydia, but why split hairs?) saved his life, he gives Scott the news that Derek is presumed alive, not killed as Scott had thought for the last two episodes.
** There's also Allison not hesitating for a second to believe that Lydia heard SOMETHING in the next room after all they'd been through.
** Lydia saved Stiles and Scott in a she-does-really-care moment.
* After realizing the next threefold sacrifice is [[spoiler: healers, Melissa]] wakes up to see [[spoiler: Scott and Isaac]] asleep in her room. Triples as a CMOF and CMOA due to [[spoiler: Scott and Isaac's discussion about who was on watch last (funny) and despite knowing she qualified for a sacrifice despite not being a doctor, Melissa sent them to school anyway, showing that Scott got his guts from her.]]
* Lydia and Scott having a FriendshipMoment:
-->'''Lydia:''' I don't know ''why'' I keep finding dead bodies, but maybe if I just stop trying to fight it, I'll find them before it happens. Maybe with enough time for someone like you to do something about it.
-->'''Scott:''' You get me the time and I'll do something about it. I swear to God, I will. ''(clutches Lydia's hand in his)''
* Ethan fixing Danny's tie and hair, and giving him an [[ProductPlacement Ice Breaker]], then asking if he is still nervous about the concert performance. UpToEleven when Ethan (knowing something supernatural could very well happen) protectively tells Danny:
-->'''Ethan''': If anything happens, find me. Find me first.
* Lydia and her mother in "Alpha Pact," especially Lydia's smile. You can really see how much they love each other, even if they aren't super close.
* Stiles has a panic attack. Lydia calms him down by making him hold his breath. With their ''long'' awaited kiss.
* The entire end of "Alpha Pact," with the main characters willingly making huge sacrifices for their loved ones.
** The scene in which we see [[spoiler: Scott's father in his son's room, a place he probably hadn't seen in quite some time]].
* The mid-season finale:
** Ethan and Aiden making their HeelFaceTurn. Ethan seeking out Lydia for help in convincing Derek to leave before Kali comes to kill him, and getting Aiden to switch sides. Both twins being protective of Lydia, with Aiden growling at Kali when she threatens her and Ethan holding Lydia protectively when [[spoiler: Jennifer]] comes crashing in through the skylight.
** The final scene:
-->'''Scott:''' Whenever I feel that darkness coming, I just think of my friends. ''(cue shots of [[TrueCompanions Lydia, Aiden, Danny, Ethan, Allison, and Isaac.]] Finally, Stiles comes up and puts his arm around Scott, and they begin to walk to class.)''
* Also a CrowningMomentOfAwesome is Stiles' behavior with the FBI agent that turns out to be [[spoiler: Scott's dad]]. He's rude and frosty in a way that he isn't with anyone else, even the villains, which implies that he dislikes him even more than he dislikes Peter and Deucalion, and considering that between Melissa and Scott's reactions to him and WordOfGod saying [[spoiler: he abused Scott]] implies that he was an awful person (even if he wants to make amends), Stiles being protective and hating [[spoiler: Mr. [=McCall=]]] is seriously heartwarming.
* In the episode "Chaos Rising", Scott does his best to remain optimistic, and Stiles snarks at him about if it's part of the "be a better Scott [=McCall=]" program, to which Scott, hurt, replies "not if it doesn't work", and then Stiles gives the most genuine little half-smile he's worn on the show and says "no, it works".
* In 3x14, [[spoiler: Malia Tate being reunited with her father. After eight years of believing she was dead.]]
* In 3x16, Stiles dances with a girl called Caitlyn at Danny's black light party. Then they sit down and talk a bit, and she points out that there's phosphorous on his key. Stiles says he has to leave, even though he really doesn't want to, because hey, cute girl he's having a good time with. But before he leaves, he gets her a bottle of water and tells her to drink it all, because she's really drunk.
* In 3x17 Stiles seeks help from Melissa for his exhaustion. She gives him a sedative so he can finally get some rest. She tucks him in as he begins to drift off. The last thing he says before falling asleep completely is, "Thanks, mom."
* In "Riddled" Stiles is facing [[spoiler:the likelihood that he's dying of the same condition that killed his mother and is about to take an MRI that will confirm it]]. Scott is right there with him. Doubles as a TearJerker.
-->'''Scott:''' Stiles, if you have it, we'll do something. [beat] ''I'll'' do something. [They hug.]
* Isaac is in the hospital after [[spoiler: being electrocuted]], and the doctors won't let Allison in to see him because she isn't family, despite her telling them that he doesn't have any family. Melissa solidifies her spot as [[TeamMom Pack Mother]]:
-->'''Melissa''': [[ParentalSubstitute He's got us]].
* Chris and Isaac in the Argent apartment following [[spoiler: Allison's death. Chris goes on about how Isaac doesn't need to stay, that he'll be fine, and that he's learned how to compartmentalize his emotions and bottle them up when there's still work to be done. Then Isaac barely chokes out "I can't". Chris immediately pulls him into a big hug]].
** Very minor, but given their lack of interaction in the show, Stiles' line after [[spoiler: Allison's death shows how genuinely upsetting it is for him]].
--> '''Stiles:''' [[spoiler: Allison's dead. I guess the only good thing about it is I'm dying too.]]
* Boyd and Erica during Battlefield. Erica orders Boyd to save himself, but instead, he bodily shields her from Allison's arrows. Another heartwarming aspect is, even though he'd be completely within his rights to attack Allison and Chris, he doesn't.