* The whole game arguably - what might be the true major theme is the friendship, the bond, between every member of the cast as they become TrueCompanions.
* The "Karol's Growing Up" skit, triggered when Karol uses a [[LimitBreak Mystic Arte]] in battle for the first time.
** A lot of Yuri's interations with Karol are like this, as we see Yuri grow from being annoyed by him to becoming something of a BigBrotherMentor to him.
** Actually, from the start, though he's annoyed by Karol, Yuri treats Karol well. Considering his reputation in Danghrest, Yuri is probably one of the first people to be genuinely nice to him. The other is probably [[DefrostingIceQueen Nan]].
* When Karol is fighting the Baitojoh by himself in the Blade Drifts of Zopheir, and Yuri and Judith are [[RunOrDie yelling at him to run]], we get this from Raven:
-->'''Raven:''' Move, damn it! If ya don't, the kid's gonna...
** It took a moment for this troper to realize that he was [[PapaWolf talking to himself]]. To top it off, after Karol passes out from exhaustion, Raven's the one who [[PiggybackCute carries him out of the Blade Drifts]].
*** Which is especially nice, because back in the opposite climate on Desier, he claims his back is "reserved for ladies only".
* When Yuri tries to go off to Zaphias by himself to "do what has to be done", he takes a brief nap in the forest after having a lonely chat with Repede...only to be kicked, punched, and ''fireballed'' awake by the rest of the party (who were in fact led there personally by Repede) for trying to bear the pain by himself.
* "I WANT TO BE MYSELF..I WANT TO KEEP ON...LIVING!"
* After Zaphias, [[spoiler:the whole party bands together, to save Estelle from Alexei and prevent her power from going out of control, lending their strength to power Rita's formula to free her from the sphere she was imprisoned in. "Welcome back." "It's good to be back."]]
* The night before the party heads to Zaude, Yuri has a conversation with Flynn in the latter's room about the challenges the world now faces. They've butted heads ideologically over the course of the game, sometimes violently, and their [[HoYay friendship]] has been repeatedly tested. But, when the camera zooms in on Flynn, you can clearly see that he...has framed and mounted a crayon drawing of him and Yuri as children, right at eye-level at his desk.
* The same night, you find out from Raven that Estelle [[spoiler:smacked him on the head and said they were even]]. Think about that for a second. Estelle was [[spoiler: imprisoned, [[MindRape mind raped]], tortured into doing Alexei's bidding, and forced to use her power (the same power that she had used to heal every injured person she could find) to hurt people, including her friends]]. All because [[spoiler:Raven kidnapped her in the first place]]. And all it takes for them to be [[spoiler:even]] is a [[spoiler:smack on the head]].
* When facing [[spoiler:Alexei]] at Zaude, one by one each character challenges his [[UtopiaJustifiesTheMeans justifications]] for his crimes. Considering his [[MyMasterRightOrWrong past]] [[TheMole actions]], [[TheAtoner Raven's]] is particularly poignant.
-->'''Raven:''' The ends don't always justify the means, [[spoiler:boss]]. These kids taught me that.
* After Zaude, [[spoiler:when Yuri wakes up in his room after falling off the tower -- one by one you find your party members, who have been searching across the world for him for days. All of them express open, emotional joy that he's alright (special mention to Estelle pretty much glomping the guy), and there are not one, but ''two'' full skits where the party discusses how happy they are that they're all finally together again.]]
* [[spoiler:Belius's revival as Undine]] counts, especially considering the [[TragicMonster tragic]] circumstances of [[spoiler:her initial death.]]
* The night before the final battle, everyone in the party gets a FriendshipMoment with someone else. The conversation topics range in tone from musing on one's place in the new world, to...Raven telling Karol that his life's dream involves being surrounded by hot women, but all serve to cement the group's TrueCompanionship and inseparable friendship.
** The PS3 version includes Patty talking to Flynn. She [[spoiler: shows her real age]] by dispensing advice to him about not taking all burdens on himself. Flynn's reaction to this, that of thoughtfulness followed by appreciation, is poignant and just as heartwarming as the other interactions.
* Yuri and Flynn's fight to settle the differences between the two of them. The two of them are just snarking at each other and show that they're best friends who always have each other's back.
** Even better, a line that Yuri might have been waiting to hear all game, even though he's not there when it's finally said aloud:
-->'''Flynn''': [[SoProudOfYou I am so proud to call you]] [[HeterosexualLifePartners my friend]], Yuri Lowell.
* Rita makes it clear that she really doesn't like Repede over the course of the game, to the point she never uses his name She calls him "dog" in the skits and one of her battle quotes being a sarcastic "Good job, Spot" (which started life as a scathing "Pretty good... for a dog"). However, battle with them together at the end of the game and Rita will sometimes say in a genuine, warm tone: "Nice job, Repede!".
** Some of the interactions between them make them come off like VitriolicBestBuds and it's darn cute if you think of it like that- two of the skits can be seen as a pair: "Joy and Sorry on the High Seas" (Skit number 371) and "Not so Good With Heights" (number 373). In the first, Rita decides to make fun of Repede's fear of water by dragging him to the edge of the Fiertia. In the second, Repede does the exact same thing to Rita. In Repede's 100 Man Melee skit ("A Dog's Thoughts on Battle"), they start a fight with each other (it should be noted Repede is the only person Repede ''ever'' fights with- he "plays" with Karol and messes with Raven, but Rita's the only one where it's a fight) When you think about it as Repede getting revenge, Repede's capable of being just as much of a kid as Rita and Karol. On the nicer side, there's a skit where Rita is allowed to name Repede's Mystic Arte over Karol and Raven's suggestions ("The Christening"), a skit where Rita is clearly jealous that Yuri can understand Repede ("Dog Language"), a skit where it's clear Repede actually does like Rita ("Rita and Repede"), a skit where Rita asks Repede to help her with Raven being a pervert even though Yuri is also right there ("Manly Musk"), and two where Rita and Repede share in mutual exasperation over Raven ("A Change of Pace" and "From Mind to Game"). It's kind of adorable.
* How about Leblanc, Boccos, and Adecor realising that the people of the Lower Quarter were left behind (this meaning they actually are familiar with the faces of people in the Lower Quarter), doubling back, and taking them to the castle when they couldn't get them out of Zaphias? They fight very hard to protect the people of the Lower Quarter from Alexei's supporters, people the other knights didn't even seem to notice had not been rescued and people nobody else even bothered to try to save because of how thick the mess was down there. They went against orders to do it, too, essentially defying everything the Lower Quarter (and Yuri especially) has come to expect of knights- especially those three, since they have a reputation for "bullying Yuri". If you ever had any doubts about them, they should have been cleared with that. Raven even compliments their valour, which means a lot to them, considering he's their commander whom they deeply respect. What they did is both this and their CrowningMomentOfAwesome.
* When you go to Port Nor after Heracles, Pauly, the little boy who you rescue from Ragou's place, will tell Yuri he drew him a picture and he wants to show it to him sometime (if you talk to Pauly). The picture? It's apparently of Yuri himself.
* How Karol gets his Bug Breath arte. Raven decides to play a joke on him and say a swarm of bugs is coming. Rita, who up until now has been very rude to Karol, promptly sprays Raven in the face with bug spray and reassures Karol. She walks over to him and gives him the bugspray- "Here, take this. Aspio-brand insect spray, the best to keep the bugs away!". Karol is very surprised by this, but Rita doesn't fire up like usual, simply saying she really doesn't mind and tells him not to spray it near people. Even her teasing about his freaking out in one of the skits is pretty lighthearted compared to how she usually is.