* The HappilyEverAfter version of the ending where Siegfried and Odette overcome the power of von Rothbart.
** Some of the sadder endings can count too, with the lovers TogetherInDeath.
* The other swan maidens caring for Odette.
* One ending had Odette stand up to Rothbart and shield Siegfried with her body, the act of self-sacrifice breaking his spells.
* Endings where Odile pulls a HeelFaceTurn, such as Literature/TheBlackSwan.
* Most variations of the ballet have a moment where Siegfried begs Odette's forgiveness after being tricked into proclaiming his love for Odile, [[FateWorseThanDeath thus condemning Odette and the other maidens to their swan forms forever]]. And she does.