* When Lymsleia shares a scene with the Prince one of these is bound to occur but the crowning one is the first one because it also serves as an EstablishingCharacterMoment: She's introduced via door swining open and an adorable girl flying through it to [[TheGlomp glomp her beloved brother.]]
* Ferid's introduction involves him greeting his son warmly, giving him a bear hug so big he nearly crushes him.
* [[TheHighQueen Arshtat]] is full of these, almost every cutscene with her, if it doesn't involve the Sun Rune, it involves her being a good Queen and darling mother. Of note:
** Her first introduction involves warm greetings and words of praise for the Prince and his whole entourage.
** Counseling Lym about her role as future Queen, in that many people will fight for her name as ruler, and she needs to become tough.
** Talking to the Prince before [[spoiler: The Godwin coup]]. She reflects how proud she is of both the Prince and Lym, in the way only a mother could say it.
* During the engagement rites at Lunas, if the Prince has a high relationship value with Lymsleia, she will come into his room and ask to sleep in his bed. She talks before she goes to sleep, and says that, when she was younger, she used to look down on her brother because he could never rule, but he was always so nice to her.
* [[spoiler: Arshtat's final hug when she's a spirit in the Sun Rune]], along with Ferid and Sialeeds.
* When Lyon comments that Arshtat is a wise and good Queen during the boat ride to Stormfist, and Sialeeds and Georg concur.