* The way he calls Peter Popoff an "astonishingly vile [[PrecisionFStrike fuck]]" for his exploitation of down on their luck people is oddly heart-warming.
* His laughing at the antenna on the fake iPhone 5. It's one of the few cases when his laughter was entirely natural, it cements his OneOfUs status.
* Ashens and the Silver Skull exchanging gifts in "Poundland is the Best Thing About Christmas". It's because you keep expecting a subversive punchline but it never happens.
* His comments on how disgusting it is that [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XNJM_Kamyg this thing]] (a [[ShoddyKnockoffProduct POPStation]] based on the events of 9/11) should exist (heartwarming in a similar way to the Peter Popoff example above).
* His fanboyism taking hold as he discovers an AT-AT commander minifigure in the Lego Advent Calender, especially considering all of the prequel junk he had to put up with to that point.