!In the show
* Jabba, of all people, invokes this in TheMovie with his relationship with his son, Rotta.
* The ending of "Innocents of Ryloth". After the fight is over and Numa is reunited with her family, she waves goodbye to Waxer and Boil, calling them "''nerra''", as she had throughout the episode. When the troopers ask Obi-Wan what it means, he smiles and replies "''Nerra''. It means "brother"."
** That entire subplot was one massive Crowning Moment of Heartwarming. Waxer's concern for Numa is adorable, as is the way Boil warms up to her in the end. This only makes what we know will happen and [[spoiler:the revelations about Order 66 and how it works]] even more [[HarsherInHindsight tragic in hindsight]]. The clones are mostly shown to be good people, who are going to commit a horrible act through what is essentially, programming.
* The ending of "Voyage of Temptation". Obi-Wan foils a hostage/assassination plot upon Duchess Satine, who he used to be romantically involved with when he was still in training. He admits to Satine that if she'd asked he'd have left the Jedi Order to be with her. Both of them acknowledge their feelings for each other, yet being unable to act on them, due to their roles in society, they part having also come to terms with their opposing standpoints on the war. After Satine remarks on what a wise Jedi Obi-Wan is, the following exchange occurs:
-->'''Satine:''' And yet... I'm still not sure... about the beard.
-->'''Obi-Wan:''' Why? What's wrong with it?
-->'''Satine:''' It hides too much of your handsome face.
* Several scenes involving Anakin and Ahsoka.
** Episode 16 of third season was pretty much this. [[spoiler:Nevermind that Ahsoka was briefly turned to Dark Side,]] but the beginning when Ahsoka asked if Anakin had seen a nightmare and again in the end, when [[spoiler:after Ahsoka had been revived by The Daughter,]] they hugged.
* Hondo telling Boba to help the Jedi:
--> '''Hondo:''' It is the honorable thing to do. It's what your father would have wanted.
* Pretty much anything to do with 99.
* Anakin and Ahsoka's reunion in the end of "Wookiee Hunt".
** Just a small one from earlier in the episode. Ahsoka, Chewie, Jinx, and O-Mer manage to trick the Trandoshans into an ambush. O-Mer takes control of the Trandoshan's speeder, looks over at Ahsoka, extends his hand, and, with a CasanovaWannabe-like smile, asks "Need a lift?" This boy has been in abject despair for the past two-and-a-half episodes, even more so than the other two younglings on the island. Yet, Ahsoka has got him believing in himself and his friends again, not to mention [[WhenSheSmiles smiling again]].
* In the episode "Nomad Droids," C-3PO and R2-D2 are on their own on a planet with no real hope of getting back home. At one point, where things are looking particularly bleak, C-3PO quietly comments at that he'd expected to already be safe by that point because R2 was so good at getting out of these kinds of messes. It's so rare to have C-3PO actually compliment the smaller droid and it was rather nice to see.
* Savage Opress' reaction when he finally finds [[spoiler: Darth Maul]] in "Brothers". It shows that, even after all the Nightsister magic and mind control spells he was subjected to, Savage is still [[spoiler:a caring brother. He already lost one brother last season; he didn't want to lose another!]]
* The way Ahsoka comforted and encouraged Prince Lee-Char through out the Mon Cala trilogy.
* Ahsoka's conversation with [[spoiler: Governor Roshti]] at the end of the episode 'Escape from Kadavo'.
** Also, when Govner Roshti thanked the Jedi for rescueing his people, but Anakin rejected it, stating that Ahsoka was the real hero, since it was her creativity that saved the day. Ahsoka's reaction? A shy almost "ashamed" smile, and deliberately staring at the floor.
* At the end of "Bounty", Ventress gets a PetTheDog moment when she decides to [[spoiler: free the girl who was to become a bride to the warlord and let her go with her brother.]]
* Anakin giving Ahsoka some tips for her relationship issues in "Front Runners", a topic he's all-too familiar with.
* Lux and Steela [[spoiler:sharing a NowOrNeverKiss]] in "Tipping Points". Ahsoka giving Lux a friendly punch on the arm afterwards also counts.
* During the opening narration for "The Gathering", one of the flashbacks shown is Plo Koon taking care of a very young Ahsoka.
** Petro going back to save Katooni from being trapped behind an ice wall.
* In "A Necessary Bond", we have Hondo's MotivationalLie to encourage Katooni to finish her lightsaber.
** Really, the entire episode is one for Hondo. From his almost father-like interactions with Katooni to [[spoiler: [[BigDamnHeroes deciding to save Ahsoka even when he's got nothing to gain]]]] and at the end, the moment where he looks back and gives a smile to Katooni before leaving, showing he's not such a bad man after all.
* The latter half of "Secret Weapons", with Colonel Gascon growing fond of the droids and praising them at the end.
* Anakin and Padme just having a ([[MoodKiller thwarted]]) date night at the beginning of "Senate Spy."
* In "Point of No Return", when Anakin learns that R2 [[spoiler: sacrificed himself to save everyone and was on the ship when it exploded, he ''immediately'' orders a search for him in the rubble.]] Listening to his [[TearJerker tone of voice]] makes you realize just how much Anakin cares about the droid.
** Then, when R2 is fixed, Anakin comes to see him. Just look how happy he is to see his little buddy safe and well.
* [[spoiler: Darth Maul]] of all people gets one when his brother is killed, briefly forgetting about the fight to rush to his side in terror.
* Anakin in "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much". He refuses to believe Ahsoka could be a murderer, and does his very best to try to convince her to come back peacefully. From the same, Rex is also quick to deny Ahsoka being a killer.
* In the final scene of "The Wrong Jedi", [[spoiler: Ahsoka leaves the Jedi Order, and Anakin runs after her to talk to her. The conversation is a mix of tear jerker and heartwarming. He empathizes with her and her desire to leave, and Ahsoka replies that she knows he feels the same way. Regardless of how much of a tear jerker it is, it ends heartwarmingly as Anakin lets her walk away and watches her proudly.]]
** The episode has a smaller one for Obi-Wan, who is the only one on the Council who remains vehemently opposed to [[spoiler:giving Ahsoka up to the Senate]]. He even moves to follow Anakin [[spoiler:as he runs after her when she leaves, though Plo steps in so Anakin can have a moment alone with her.]]
** Even though the Council made some massive errors in judgement, they should at least get credit for recognizing just how badly they screwed up. [[spoiler:Their conversation with Ahsoka can essentially be summed up as "You put up with way more crap than you ever should have, and we're going to knight you for handling it as well as you did."]]
** Even ''Ventress'' gets one, [[spoiler:genuinely sympathizing with Ahsoka's plight and calling out Anakin while she's at his mercy for both him and the Council abandoning her. This is actually what gets Anakin to hear her out calmly.]]
* "The nightmares...are finally over." Also doubles as a TearJerker.
* Obi-Wan trying to relate to Anakin about what he is going through with padme, showing that while he does not fully grasp at Anakin relationship with padme, he still wants to help. (Also abit of fridge brilliance since it can also be seen as a nod to ROTS)
* In Yoda's season 6 arc, there's a brief moment where Obi-Wan takes a jab at the council's lax judgement as of late, clearly meant to remind them of the debacle with Ahsoka. Given Yoda's vision of Ahsoka in that same context, it obviously hit home.
* While the idea that Jar-Jar has a girlfriend in the form of Queen Julia is a CrowningMomentOfFunny in itself, you must admit his attempts to save her and her belief in him is this.
* "Wookiee Hunt": Even though Chewbacca was credited as "Himself", special mention was given in the credits to Peter Mayhew for being "the heart and soul of Chewbacca".
* "Secret Weapons": The pink astromech being named QT-KT, "KT" as in the late Katie Johnson, daughter of 501st (the real life costuming group) founder Albin Johnson who died of brain cancer, and had a pink astromech droid built for her.