* When Duro, a greenhorn, challenges Crixus, he gets his ass thoroughly kicked, [[TheDeterminator but he never gives up]]. After the fight is finally stopped by Oenomaus, the gladiators clap for him to honour his courage. Agron's proud look just makes it better.
** From the same episode (episode 10 if you're curious) Varro is reunited with his family thanks to Spartacus' efforts. After the reunion, Varro swoops down on his friend and gives him a big brotherly kiss. Doubles as FunnyMoment.
* The refugees thanking and touching Spartacus during ''Victory''.
* Agron kissing Nasir for the first time in "Libertus." The surprised, happy look Nasir gives him afterwards is adorable.
* The rebels chanting the names of their fallen in "The Dead and the Dying."
* The end credits, displaying all the fallen characters grouped together in fitting ways.
* "Empty Hands". Spartacus tells Mira to get Nasir and Naevia to safety, while he holds off the Romans. She refuses saying her place is by his side. Then they turn to face their fate together. Fortunately, the approaching army is actually on their side.
* Any time Agron and Nasir have an intimate moment together. ''Every single bloody time''. In all that death and blood they're the only couple who [[spoiler: manage to survive the show]], and they're so plainly, ridiculously in love that even when they’re angsting it's really adorable.
* Gannicus telling Sibyl that she helped him become a better man.
--> 'Gannicus:' You once told me the gods had sent me to save you. You were mistaken. You were the one sent. And I needed saving.
* Agron and Nasir [[spoiler:going their separate ways]] in "Separate Paths". Yeah, it's an absolute TearJerker, but still -- listen to the line "My heart will never beat for another" and ''try'' not to swoon a little at just how strong and deep their love for each other is.
* Lucretia isn't exactly fond of people and, in Season 1 and 2, wears a very large red wig... then we learn in the prequel series that the wig belonged to her best friend and that she wore it in remembrance of her. Lucretia later joins her friend in death...