* Anwar's father [[spoiler:accepting]] Maxxie's homosexuality in the Series 1 finale.
-->It's a fucking stupid, messed up world. I've got my God; he speaks to me every day. Some things I just can't work out, so I leave them be. Okay? Even if I think they're wrong. Because I know, one day he'll make me understand. I've got that trust; it's called belief. I'm a lucky man.
* Chris's AnguishedDeclarationOfLove to [[spoiler: Jal]] toward the end of his S2 episode, complete with a history of his sad life and how she is the first one to make him feel like it's all worth it.
* Cassie dancing to "Funkytown" with the principal and Doug in her season 2 episode.
-->'''Cassie''': You think passing an exam will make me happy?
-->'''Principal''': Cassie, passing exams generally only makes life more complicated. But, there's lots of other stuff that makes things bearable, and you don't even have to use a knife.
* [[spoiler: Chris's funeral]] in the S2 finale.
* The Series 2 finale "Everyone," where [[spoiler:Tony, during a tearful goodbye to Sid who is about to leave for New York to find Cassie, kisses his best friend on the forehead and tells him "I always loved you the best"]].
** Sid telling Tony that he's [[spoiler:going to miss his flight]] during their hug, implying that Tony didn't want to let go of him.
* Various moments between Naomi and Emily, but particularly this exchange as Naomi bikes away from the lake:
-->'''Emily''': Naomi? ''No!'' You fucking... No! Stop right now. Don't you dare leave me in your bed again!
-->'''Naomi:''' I-I got to go...
-->'''Emily:''' I know you, Naomi! I know that you're lonely! I think that you need someone to want you! Well, I do want you! So... please... be brave and want me back!
* Emily's "liberation" - Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome for Emily when considering what it represents.
-->'''Emily''': I like girls. No, I like ''a'' girl. No, I ''love'' her, okay? I love... * points at Naomi* ...''her''.
* Also the end of J.J.'s episode where we see his mum gradually smile after seeing how happy he is. [[ItMakesSenseInContext It really needs to be seen rather than read]]. In particular, how he has finally found a real friend with Emily.
* The scenes in Freddie's Season 4 episode when he tries to make Effy feel better by taking her out in a rickshaw and spending the day in the park looking after and playing with her. It doesn't really work in the end,[[spoiler:what with Effy trying to commit suicide later]], but still, the thought was there, it was genuinely sweet, and she really did seem happier for a while.
* Katie's Series 4 episode when the Fitch family reunites and [[spoiler:has one last dinner together as a family in the home they've just lost]]. Also from that episode, Katie holding Emily's hand and comforting her after their fight at Naomi's barbecue.
** Earlier than that, when Katie turns to her sister's girlfriend for mercy:
-->'''Katie:'''...We need somewhre to stay... your house is pretty empty at the moment...
-->'''Naomi:''' You are having a fucking laugh?!
-->'''Katie:''' [[SarcasmMode Yes Naomi. I am kidding that my parents have no money, no house and are about to split up!]]
-->'''Naomi:''' I am sorry... but not my problem.
-->'''Katie:''' Oh, but it is! Because it is ''Emily's'' problem. She's your girlfriend, which makes it ''your'' problem.
-->'''Naomi:''' [Long Beat] ...No lesbian digs?
-->'''Katie:''' [Tries to suppress a smile] That I can't promise.
* Thomas giving Emily his shoes at the bus stop.
* Most of the non-sexual or non-violent interactions that Cook has come off as this. Special mention should be given to his relationship with Naomi and, at times, Emily. He really does love his friends fiercely.
* The reuniting of [[spoiler: Thomas and Pandora (potentially)]] in the S4 Finale.
* Naomi's [[spoiler:full confession to Emily]] in the S4 finale.
* Emily and her father having a heart-to-heart in her S4 episode, [[spoiler:which leads to her taking Naomi back.]]
* Pandora cheering Effy up with a song that she wrote. She then hands instruments to Effy and Katie, who join in with her.
* The gang throwing an honorary birthday party for Freddie in his shed during his absence, as they felt he would have wanted it that way. [[spoiler:Albeit unaware of the real cause of his "disappearance".]]
* "You're beautiful." "No, I'm not, I'm a worthless shit-magnet!" "Then why do I see a glorious fucking head-fuck thing?"
* The pool scene from series 5 episode 1, where having been rejected by Mini, Franky is walking down the street... when Grace, Alo and Rich pull her into a van and take her to a disused pool to welcome her to Bristol.
* [[CrowningMomentofAwesome You are a glorious head-fuck thing. Own it.]][[spoiler: Actually, most of the Series 5 finale. Nick's tell off to David Blood was particularly satisfying.]]
* Liv's Series 5 episode, when she watches the home movie of herself and Mini as children, playing around and having fun.
* Richard's Creator/WilliamShakespeare quoting WackyMarriageProposal to Grace.
* Doug finally getting the students to join in on the "Oggy oggy oggy, oi oi oi!" when [[spoiler: it's in honour of a comatose Grace.]]