* Upon winning ''Pro Wrestling Illustrated'''s "Rookie of the Year" award in 1999, Shane [=McMahon=] politely turned it down, saying "those things are for the boys, not for me". The 'boys' in this case is not demeaning or derogatory but refers to the wrestlers on the roster. In laymen's terms, he's basically saying he didn't think he deserved to be considered one of them out of respect for what they do every night as opposed to his occasional matches.
* The visual of Shane with his father Wrestling/VinceMcMahon and then one-month-old son, Declan, in the opening for ''Wrestling/WrestleMania XX'' always makes this troper smile.
* Openly admitting during a commercial break that the vocal reaction he got from the fans upon his return in 2016 gave him goosebumps ([[SugarWiki/FunnyMoments as well as made his nipples hard]]) and moved him to tears.
* Shane giving his three sons a Wrestlemania moment of their own by letting them accompany him during his ''Wrestlemania 32'' entrance.
* On the RAW following ''Wrestling/WrestleMania'', Shane came out to another big pop and chants of "Thank you Shane!", [[GracefulLoser shaking Vince's hand while admitting defeat]], thanking the audience (prompting another round of "Thank you Shane!"), and tearfully saying goodbye.
** [[spoiler: Vince stops him as he's about to walk out, proclaiming that "[[ItsAllAboutMe Nobody upstages me]]!" before deciding to give Shane control of RAW for the night, to see if he could actually do it.]]