* Kim faking Ramona calling to give Scott hope at the end of volume 5. ItMakesSenseInContext
* The ending counts as one... [[spoiler:Ramona and Scott finally ready to stop running from their problems, literally leaping into the future before them. Awwww.]]
* Knives leaping in to save Ramona during her fight with Envy, [[IWantMyBelovedToBeHappy just so Scott can be happy.]]
* [[spoiler:"You'll always be my Clash at Demonhead"]] (Whatever that means.)
* [[spoiler: Envy's HeelFaceTurn and reconciliation with Scott. CLOSURE!]]
* Scott apologising to Kim, basically for being himself, at the end of Volume 5. Kim's reply is a completely sincere "Apology accepted", actually smiling for a change.
* Scott finally telling Ramona he loves her in volume 4.
** And her saying she loves him too afterwards.
* Near the beginning of Volume 6: "K-''Kitty.''"
* Scott's building anger when Todd slaps Knives.
* Ramona reappearing to Scott after months of absence in volume 6 and trying to apologise to him for being such a sucky girlfriend, but she can't get it out because Scott just ''won't stop kissing her''.
-->'''Ramona:''' '''DOWN,''' boy!
-->'''Scott:''' Damn it, Ramona! I '''forgive''' you already!
* In volume 5, Ramona, Scott and Kim get smashed at a party, lay around in a pile on a bed upstairs and drunkenly pal around. Then when they finally leave, Kim pulls them both into a group hug before heading home.
--> '''Kim''': I seriously wish I could...like...''be'' you, Ramona. I mean, you're so...''y'know''?
--> '''Ramona''': *kisses Kim on the head*
* Though it doesn't make Scott feel much better, there's something very sweet about Knives telling him in volume 6 that even though she's moved on, she still cares about him.