* A little echo from the past when Sandra [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2009/09/17/0095-viva-la-revolution-or-do-re-mi-ti-la-do-re-mi-so-fa-do-re-do/ finds her toy piano at her Grandpa's farm]].
* [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2010/10/14/0208-pizza-ii/ The way to a woman's heart is through pizza.]]
* [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2011/07/14/0290-the-kiss/ The long awaited kiss.]]
* Sid and Shadow's [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2011/01/24/0239-runaway/ first meeting]]
* Lily asking Woo [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2013/05/09/0480-a-dark-and-stormy-night-x/ to father all her kits]] after he saved her from a lightning strike during a storm.
** [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2015/05/28/0687-win/comment-page-2/#comment-114281 And the arrival of their first kits.]]
* [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2013/08/12/0503-paradise-falls/ After watching UP]]
* Despite her being a bully towards Zoey, it's kind of nice that Larisa is [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2013/10/21/0521-rare-and-valuable-issue/ genuinely concerned for her when she's crying]].
* That Larisa made Zoey eat her homework because she made a mean remark about Sandra.
* That someone as physical and passionate as Larisa would say something so [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2012/05/21/0378-a-walk-through-the-park/ touching]], to [[SavvyGuyEnergeticGirl Landon]] of all people says loads about the depths of her feelings.
* That Landon keeps seeing Larisa, even though his mother has forbidden him, and he still mourns the lost of the painting his girlfriend made for him, says how much he likes Larisa.
* Michelle [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2014/06/19/0591-michelle-the-good-christian/ calls Landon's mom]] to convince her to let Landon see Larisa. It's made even more touching by the fact that Zoey (along with several readers) was expecting her to make things worse instead.
-->'''Zoey:''' I donít know if God is proud of you, but I am.
* The gang inviting Luna to Larisa's fire presentation in order to [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2015/03/05/0664-larisas-big-sacrifice/ refurbish her apartment]].
-->Our 666th strip is about a shy girl trying on dresses and crying TearsOfJoy.