* At the end of the NightmareFuel "Jack and the Haunted House", when the little girl is truly reunited with her family thanks to Jack defeating the demon.
* And the end of ''Jack and the Lava Monster'', when the Viking warrior finally gets his wish: [[spoiler:to die at the hand of another great warrior, earning him passage into Valhalla.]]
-->"Please. Hand me my sword... [[GoOutWithASmile Thank you...]]"\\
* At the end of the flying prince and princess episode when he gave up a opportunity to slay Aku to help the the kids get to their ship that they could get reinforcements to help their people save their home from enemy invaders, he told them how he knew what they were going through and couldn't allow them to fail. At the end they won their war and built a statue to honor and remember Jack.
** From that same episode- when the alien Prince and Princess find out that Jack is really a Prince, they bow to him just before they leave and call him 'Your Majesty', acknowledging his royal heritage as a form of respect.
* Jack's mother and father coming to him in his hour of need during the end of "The Aku Infection" episode. When Jack felt he was losing to the evil inside him, the spirits of his parents helped remind him of the goodness in him and how it has been strengthened by those he helped since his coming to the future. In the end, he exorcised the evil within him and freed himself. This not only counts as an epic heart warmer but a joyful [[TearJerker tear jerker]] as well.
* At the end of "Jack Remembers the Past," a robot villager begs for aid, and Jack, who has spent almost the entire episode lamenting his lost life, drops everything and goes to help without hesitation. As he leaves, we see the spirits of his parents, watching him with proud smiles.
* Lulu, sweet thing.
* The Scotsman beckons Jack to help him rescue his wife. All throughout the adventure, the Scotsman does nothing but talk about his wife with fondness and joy, showing us how much he misses her. When it turns out she [[InformedAttribute wasn't]] what the audience was expecting, the Scotsman still sees her as the most beautiful creature on the planet.
* Everything that the Scotsman went through to help an amnesiac Jack. It must have taken days, maybe even weeks to find the source of the problem, but that didn't matter to the Scotsman. All that mattered to him was that a friend of his was in trouble.
** Add to this was how amnesiac Jack is vastly different in personality and ability to how he was before, ending with the Scotsman doing what he can to keep him from harm's way. The clincher? He always tries to make an excuse as to why amnesiac Jack is messing up. Remember when they first met? He was almost always finding ways to humiliate or insult Jack. Now? He's thinking of any excuse he can to defend and preserve Jack's honor.
** He spends the entire adventure becoming more and more frustrated that he can't find out exactly what happened to Jack, but follows up whatever information he can without even hinting at giving. When he finally encounters what he quickly figures out to be how Jack "lost his brain," he looks at his brain-addled friend with a genuine smile - not a goofy grin like he usually does, but an very heartwarming "we've got 'em now" smile. Then comes the "bring it on" smirk.
** Then, when he finally finds the Sirens who enchanted Jack in the first place, he demands an explanation for what they did to his friend and the sirens smugly confirm they were the ones who wiped Jack's memories and even show him Jack's belongings which they kept as a trophy, cue the Scotsman going utterly ''[[UnstoppableRage ballistic]]''.
** Also both Heartwarming and Awesome is fact that the Scotsman is actually capable of resisting the Sirens' spell. Because there's [[HappilyMarried only one woman's voice]] that can beguile him.
** During the fight itself, when the sirens sic their brainwashed slaves on him (including Jack), he refuses to hurt them and instead plays a loud song with his bagpipes to break the spell, unfortunately he needed both hands to do this leaving him defenceless when the Sirens [[OneWingedAngel merge together into a three headed serpant]] and tries to crush him to death. Even then he refuses to stop playing in order to keep everyone free which leads to Jack coming back to his senses and saving him in return.
** When the adventure is done, they spend what is implied to be a very long time just laughing and reminiscing together - the kind of thing Jack barely gets to do while trapped in the future. So much time, in fact, that they miss the boats off the island they're trapped on.
* There's an episode in which Jack tries to rescue a fairy trapped in a magical orb, who will grant one wish in her lifetime. He doesn't realize that what ''enters'' the orb cannot ''leave'' it, and gets his hand stuck with the fairy (who's trying to give him advice). She explains that he needs the control orb from the golem guardian, and Jack, after much butt-kicking, gets it. Before it expires, the golem looks at Jack's trapped hand and laughs. The fairy explains that the orb will only work with the control word, which only the recently-deceased golem knew, and "Now we'll never be free." Cue pained look from Jack, a moment of despair, and then:
--> '''Jack''': I wish we were free.
* When Jack frees a bunch of teenagers from Aku's Mind Controlling rave music, Olivia and her father's tearful reunion.
-->'''Olivia's Father''': Olivia?
* Combined with a [[SugarWiki/FunnyMoments funny moment]], we have Jack telling Da Samurai that he has taken the first step towards becoming a true samurai after the man, up to this point an obnoxious blowhard until Jack deflated him, pushed Jack out of the way and took a bullet, or an energy blast in this case, for him.
* After getting his sword and gi back from the orphan girl who stole them while he was bathing, Jack returns to the swamp from the beginning of the episode to retrieve the very valuable tusks from the robot slug he defeated. He gives the little girl the tusks, and she says, "I'll never go hungry again."
* Now that Samurai Jack is in comic book form,fans make sure to mark down the days when it's released...because ever since the comic series started, if you don't get the new issue of the comic by the Saturday of the week it comes out...it's all sold out!! Yeah, you read that right. Ten years after the show was pulled off the air people still love and remember it so much they sell out the new issue of the comic the week it comes out!
* The final chapter of the comic series. An aged and experienced Jack leading a hidden resistance army composed of all the people he's met and helped throughout the years. At his side stands an equally older Scotsman and it's revealed that they've uncovered the secret to Aku's teleporting fortress and are about to unleash the deciding battle. The story ends on a hopeful note as the assault finally begins. Here, Jack realizes that the answer is not in teleporting back to the past and comes to terms with the fact that his kingdom's and family's time is over and ultimately decides to fight for the future of the world and those in it.
** Remember when the Guardian of the teleport gateway said it's not yet time and revealed an aged Jack with a crown of sorts on his head? This is the time he was referring to, when Jack finally confronts Aku. Hopefully, his decision to fight for the future would allow him to save the past as well.
** What is more: among other things, Jack had been lamenting (albeit not explicitly) the fact that he was done out of his legacy and lost his honour as a prince when he failed to defeat Aku. At the end, we see him as a king, leading his own people. After a long, hard struggle, he finally stepped in his father's footsteps and became a true leader.
* In Ep. 26, after a very rough day involving a robotic biker gang, Jack stumbles upon a Japanese family who welcome him in with their traditional style of hospitality. Jack gets to see that his perpetual struggle ''is'' paying off, that the people suffering under Aku's rule have learned to hope again because of him.
* Three words, people: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzIxLwVwtiQ Jack. Is. Back.]]