* After the final battle of the anime Kyo and [[spoiler:Kyoshiro]] stand side by side. So what do they do when everyone is together again? They smile at everyone, of course!
* When Kyo eventually fights Kyoshiro near the end of the manga. [[spoiler: Meaning to die all along, Kyoshiro inflicts massive damage to Kyo(who's in his body) and gives Kyo his body back. When it looks like Kyoshiro's going to die. Kyo heals him!]]
* When Kyo loses his humanity in the battle with the Crimson King. Yuya [[spoiler:kisses him]] snapping him back to his senses.
* The very end of the anime was pretty heartwarming too.
* Akari living Hishigi's memories [[spoiler: after his death]], and learning that he truly did care about her and considered her a trusted friend. Doubles as a TearJerker.
* Kyo [[spoiler: showing up after a three-year absence after he falls with the Crimson Tower.]] Yuya's face and the way she runs to him...perfect scene.
* The final chapter of the manga is an extra that contains no dialogue and a softer art style, and in which [[spoiler: Kyo and Yuya are living together]]. Their friends all come to visit, we learn about their adventures, [[spoiler: Akira has healed enough to try fighting Kyo (he loses, of course, but it's still a great moment)]], and it ends with Yuya finding that everyone has written messages on Kyo's robe. It's beautifully done and a great send-off for the series.