* In the Christmas episode, the two songs sung are beautiful. The first, "From Roundhouse To Your House" is a tribute to the fans, wishing them all a Happy Holiday. The other song, entitled "World Be Still", is the traditional message for peace across the world. You can't help but cry when they sing.
* In the series finale, after the ending song, David Sidoni takes one of the fortune cookies and dedicates it to their recently deceased cast mate, Dominic Lucero, before reading off the cookie.
-->'''David''': This one's for our friend, Dominic, who couldn't be here. It says, "you will be loved by all".
* Following David's words about Dominic, Ivan Dudynsky gestures to the camera and thanks the audience for watching, saying they're a big part of the Roundhouse family, too.
* A lot of the songs could qualify, such as [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoZQFX92k0g The Bridge,]] [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SKS3aEioLQ Sunrise]] and [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_hGGzYaPh4 I Can Dream]].
* The talk between the mother and son towards the end of the [[VerySpecialEpisode gang violence episode]], serving as the lead-in to the song "All We've Ever Known". Doubles as a TearJerker, since [[TruthInTelevision this is similar to how a real mother would handle the situation with their children.]]
-->'''Shawn''': This is a real problem in the real world. If you had a zit on the end of your nose, I could bake you some cookies and we'd talk about how beautiful you are inside, but this? I don't know.
-->'''Ivan''': Well, I'd feel like kind of a wuss if I don't join the gang.
-->'''Shawn''': Well mind you, this is coming from a graduate of the [[Series/LeaveItToBeaver June Cleaver]] School of Advice, but it seems to me [[SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped if you're surrounded by violence, it takes more courage not to be a part of it.]]
-->'''Ivan''': Thanks June - I mean Mom! Now how about them cookies?
* At the end of the live episode (Mistakes), Ivan is [[ImGoingToDisneyWorld asked what he will do after the big baseball game.]] Just before [[EveryEpisodeEnding calling for the theme to be reprised,]] he says, "Well first, I'm going to say hi to Dominic..."
** Near the end of the credits for the same special, we get to see Lisa Vale, her husband and baby daughter waving for the camera.
* "I'm Coming Home" from the Wizard of Oz episode. "Home is not a place at all, it's the love I share with you."
* The last few minutes of the new kid episode ([[RunningGag at least before the New Kids show up again]], at which point it becomes a [[SugarWiki/FunnyMoments Crowning Moment Of Funny]]).