* When Dorothy hugs Tik-Tok [[spoiler: as he sheds a tear of oil at the predicament of becoming an ornament.]]
* The [[AffablyEvil Nome King]]'s PetTheDog moment: comforting Dorothy as she cries about the loss of the Scarecrow. If you look closely at his face during this scene, he actually sheds a tear- of stone, albeit- indicating that for a moment, he felt genuine sympathy for her.
** With this scene in mind, one almost has to wonder if his offer to let her out of the game and just send her home wasn't a ploy for manipulation, but a genuine offer.
* Dorothy's farewell to Jack and Billina just before they enter the Ornament Collection.
* Following the climax, Dorothy's sheer relief at seeing Oz restored and [[spoiler: Tik-Tok returned to normal.]]
* Pretty much any time Jack interacts with Dorothy. One scene that sticks out in particular is when [[ComfortingComforter he covers her with his vest while she sleeps]] and whispers, "Goodnight, Mom."
** "Dorothy, may I call you Mom? Even if it isn't so?"
* Dorothy's reunion with her aunt, uncle, and Toto.
* It's easy to miss, but during the parade at the end, [[HeelFaceTurn the Wheelers can be seen in the crowd]].