* Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, and Lando risking their lives to rescue Han from Jabba the Hutt.
* When Han and Chewbacca are reunited. Chewie even gives him a BearHug. He's just so elated to have his best buddy (and holder of his Life Debt) back. He even "pets" Han.
* After Leia has been hit by blaster fire outside the shield generator bunker and Han is kneeling over her as troopers close in, she pulls out her blaster pistol and they reverse their [=CMofH=] from Empire.
--> '''Han''': I love you.
--> '''Leia''': I know.
* The final lines between Luke and [[spoiler:Vader/Anakin]]. Of course they border on TearJerker.
--> '''Anakin''': Luke... help me take this mask off.
--> '''Luke''': But you'll die.
--> '''Anakin''': Nothing... can stop that now. Just for once... let me... look at you with ''my own'' eyes.
--> ''(Luke does just that, revealing the pale, emaciated face of [[spoiler:Anakin Skywalker]])''
--> [[spoiler:'''Anakin''']]: Now... go, my son. Leave me.
--> '''Luke''': No. You're coming with me. I'll not leave you here, I've got to save you.
--> [[spoiler:'''Anakin''']]: You already... have, Luke. You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister... you were right.
--> '''Luke''': Father... I won't leave you!
** Anakin's smile the moment he lays his eyes on his son. It tells us his emotion with just one expression, he's proud of his children.
* The Original theatrical ending. All of it. The Highlight of the ending, is when Luke returns and is reunited with Han and Leia. For some reason, the 1997 endings onward truncate and split up this scene. And of course, Luke seeing his father as the man he would have been had he not turned to the dark side, sharing a friendly look with Obi-Wan and then favoring his offspring with a loving smile.
** It's kinda funny but, the newest version's ending is just as charming in it's own way. [[spoiler:The young Anakin comes onto the scene in ghost form and gives everyone a rather ''shy'' smile.]] It's really very adorable.
* Threepio's "bedtime story" for the Ewoks. Highlighted by Leia snuggling close to Han, followed by an Ewok snuggling close to Han. Han's expression following the latter becomes a CrowningMomentOfFunny.
* Luke's CrowningMomentOfAwesome, when he declares "I am a Jedi, like my father before me." to the Emperor, also doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming, since it shows to Anakin/Vader that despite all he's done, his son still believes in his inner goodness.
** And when Vader's killed the Emperor and is slumped against the railing, clearly dying by inches, Luke crawls over to him and supports him, doing his best to help.
* One of the, possibly, more thoughtful tweaks to Return of the Jedi was showing various locations celebrating the fall of Emperor Palpatine. Yes, even Mos Eisley and the Imperial capital are celebrating his death.
* Han was skeptical about Luke's plan to save him. But who can blame him? The first plan they did together, saving Leia aboard the Death Star, barely worked out, and the last time they were together, Han had to save ''him'' from Hoth's subarctic temperatures, that again, both barely survived. But after they get away, Han is grateful, telling him "Thanks for coming after me. Now, I owe you one."