* Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, and Lando risking their lives to rescue Han from Jabba the Hutt.
* When Han and Chewbacca are reunited. Chewie even gives him a BearHug.
--> '''Han''': Chewie? Chewie, is that you?
--> ''Chewie grabs Han and shakes him''
--> '''Han''': Ch-Chewie! I can't see, pal. What's going on?
--> ''Chewie barks something about Luke''
--> '''Han''': Luke? Luke's crazy! He can't even take care of himself, much less rescue anybody.
--> ''Chewie barks again''
--> '''Han''': A Jedi Knight? Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur!
** Speaking of which, Han's reunion with Luke. This is the first time since ''Echo Base'' in the last movie that they're together. Also a CrowningMomentOfFunny:
-->'''Luke:''' You all right?
-->'''Han:''' Fine. Together again, eh?
-->'''Luke:''' Wouldn't miss it.
-->'''Han:''' How are we doing?
-->'''Luke:''' Same as always.
-->'''Han:''' That bad, huh?
* After Leia has been hit by blaster fire outside the shield generator bunker and Han is kneeling over her as troopers close in, she pulls out her blaster pistol and they reverse their [=CMofH=] from Empire.
--> '''Han''': I love you.
--> '''Leia''': I know.
* The final lines between Luke and [[spoiler:Vader/Anakin]]. Of course they border on TearJerker.
--> '''Vader''': Luke... help me take this mask off.
--> '''Luke''': But you'll die.
--> '''Vader''': Nothing... can stop that now. Just for once... let me... look at you with ''my own'' eyes.
--> ''(Luke does just that, revealing the pale, emaciated face of [[spoiler:Anakin Skywalker]])''
--> [[spoiler:'''Anakin''']]: Now... go, my son. Leave me.
--> '''Luke''': No. You're coming with me. I'll not leave you here, I've got to save you.
--> [[spoiler:'''Anakin''']]: You already... have, Luke. You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister... you were right.
--> '''Luke''': Father... I won't leave you!
* The Original theatrical ending. All of it. The Highlight of the ending, is when Luke returns and is reunited with Han and Leia. For some reason, the 1997 endings onward truncate and split up this scene. And of course, Luke seeing his father as the man he would have been had he not turned to the dark side, sharing a friendly look with Obi-Wan and then favoring his offspring with a loving smile.
** It's kinda funny but, the newest version's ending is just as charming in it's own way. [[spoiler:The young Anakin comes onto the scene in ghost form and gives everyone a rather ''shy'' smile.]] It's really very adorable.
* Threepio's "bedtime story" for the Ewoks. Highlighted by Leia snuggling close to Han, followed by an Ewok snuggling close to Han. Han's expression following the latter becomes a CrowningMomentOfFunny.
* Luke's CrowningMomentOfAwesome, when he declares "I am a Jedi, like my father before me." to the Emperor, also doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming, since it shows to Anakin/Vader that despite all he's done, his son still believes in his inner goodness.
* One of the, possibly, more thoughtful tweaks to Return of the Jedi was showing various locations celebrating the fall of Emperor Palpatine. Yes, even Mos Eisley and the Imperial capital are celebrating his death.