* "Loggers Baby." A couple loggers notice something by the side of the road. When they check what it is, they find out that it's a bunch of blankets - and inside is a ''newborn baby''.
* "Bear Rescue." A bear wanders into town and is electrocuted. [[TearJerker Her cub then comes looking for her.]] (It ends well.)
* In one episode, some motorists and a highway patrolman stop to put a deer out of its misery after a car accident. Then they discover that the deer was pregnant, so they stick around to deliver the baby fawn.
* In one episode, some kids call a friend (or [[AlternateCharacterInterpretation are making prank phone calls]]), and accidentally call an old man who is having a heart attack. They proceed to stay on the phone with him so they can call the emergency phone service, as they lived in an area where they didn't have 911.
* Any time a young child knows to dial 911 (either because s/he has been taught by parents or learned about it at school) and saves a life.