* Jason's most cherished memory? [[spoiler: Coming down with the Flu as a child and, after being told he can't come on patrol, having Batman surprise him and spending a night in together.]]
* Jason spending time with Tim, who completely forgives him for everything he did to hurt Tim.
* The Flashback in Issue 6, between Jason and Kory [[spoiler: where she lends him the sympathetic and non-judgmental ear he's needed for so long, and convinces him to ''finally'' move on from his past and let go of his anger. Complete with a genuinely affectionate hug. ]]
* Jason taking the time to say good-bye to Damian, Dick, Alfred and Bruce after ''ComicBook/DeathOfTheFamily'', even telling Damian that he can always talk to him or one of the other Robins if he feels like no one gets where he's coming from. Also, Roy's and Kori's delight at seeing Jason again.
* Pretty much all of issue 18. But the crowning moment though would be when Jason and Bruce hug each other tight at the end, after Jason wakes up from his coma.
** It also shows a flash-forward of [[spoiler:Jason, as Wingman for Batman Incorporated apologizing to Bruce for not doing more to save Damian from ultimately being murdered]]. And also goes into further TearJerker territory as, with his amicable relationship with Damian as mentioned above, sees Jason [[spoiler:dealing with the guilt that Damian was murdered by his own clone indirectly because of Talia, who Jason feels he owes so much to]].