* When Beans has another of her zone outs during the posse's DarkestHour, Rango tries to encourage her and he can't resist giving a peck on the check of the lizard he's growing to love. As he turns to leave, Beans returns to consciousness, apparently aware of what Rango did and smiling privately.
** Another interpretation of that scene is that she ''faked'' that particular zone-out specifically to give Rango that opportunity
** Note that the "zone-out / zone-in" sound effect doesn't play when she regains consciousness in that scene. Merrimack (who doesn't even have these spells) imitates the "zone-out" half for emphasis when discussing them in an earlier scene, lending credence to this theory.
* Rango exposed, going back to find the fish and hug it.
* When Priscilla, the near emotionless Eye-eye girl, embraces Rango at the end and says, "Thank you. You brought the water back."
** She was also nice enough to shut him up when he started in on a MomentKiller: "Don't spoil it."
* [[spoiler:Beans kissing Rango when they're in the drowning tank after excitedly saying "You came back!"]]
* An atypical example, but Rattlesnake Jake showing his sense of honor and [[spoiler:acknowledging Rango as a real hero at the end.]]
-->"I tip my hat to you, one legend to another."
** Not actually a FriendlyEnemy, but a WorthyOpponent.
* While the posse is sleeping in the desert, Buford can be seen with his hand comfortingly on Spoons.
* Spoons's request to "say a few words" for Merrimack, and later to the Spirit of the West, even asking the posse to join hands.
** The fact that the posse didn't hesitate to join hands proves how much they count on each other, especially in those times.
-->'''Spoons:''' "It's a hard life we've got...it's nice to have someone to believe in again."