* The end of the pilot where Virginia sings to [[strike:Princess Beyonce]] Hope.
* The ending of "Dream Hoarders".
* The reason behind Burt's actions in "Happy Halloween".
* The ending of "Snip Snip" with Jimmy's GoldenMoment with Hope.
-->'''Jimmy''': Even though I was a mistake, I'm a mistake my parents would gladly make again. And that is something you and I definitely have in common. I couldn't have planned how you came to me in a million years, but I always want you to know that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.
** And then leads to a FunnyMoment where Jimmy teaches Hope a Chance family tradition: the [[GassHole Pull My Finger]].
* The revelation at the end of "Don't Vote for this Episode" that the Chances aren't abusing Maw-Maw's dementia for a free house. They actually proved themselves capable of living on their own, but when Maw-Maw started having problems, they swallowed their pride and moved back in to take care of her.
** Which made every single Maw-Maw subplot HeartwarmingInHindsight.
** In addition, everyone yelling "Surprise!" every time Maw-Maw forgets it's her birthday party.
--> '''Maw-Maw''': Oh my goodness! For me?
* In "Sabrina Has Money", when Sabrina apologizes to all of her friends for [[spoiler:lashing out at them due to insecurity issues]], and Virgina returns the [[spoiler:2000 dollar gift toilet and 100 dollar lobster after getting carried away with fantasies about a rich life]].
* Burt "stealing" the perfect wedding for Virginia.
* Burt's father calling Burt "a better man than me" for being able to deal with living a working-class life in order to support his own family.
* The whole last 5 minutes of "Jimmy's Fake Girlfriend" with [[spoiler: Jimmy writing a play for an improv group to show Sabrina how he's always loved her]].
* A minor one: In "Spanks Butt, No Spanks" Sabrina comes into the kitchen in the morning, the first thing she does is hug and kiss Hope, like a mommy would.
* In the season 3 premiere, when Jimmy takes the chance (no pun intended) of ruining his relationship with Sabrina, just to tell her the truth. And she still accepts his marriage proposal.
* Hope [[spoiler:calling Sabrina "Mommy"]] during "Squeak Means Squeak"
** [[spoiler:Sabrina's near TearsOfJoy when hearing this, then hugging Hope afterwards just sells this moment.]]
* [[spoiler: Burt and Virginia doing everything they can to make sure Jimmy and Sabrina's wedding goes perfectly and it does.]]
* [[spoiler: At the end of the Wedding Episode, Sabrina has a message for Jimmy on their wedding video. She knows Jimmy thinks he's so lucky to have HER, but she says SHE is the lucky one to have him, and Hope, and all his family.]]
* After [[spoiler:her narcissistic gay father leaves again]], the Chances and friends watch home videos of the real father figure Virginia had. Papa Wilfred.
* Pretty much all of the "re-birthing" in "Adoption."