* From "No Surprises:" "Such a pretty house, and such a pretty garden..."
** Which is ironic, considering how depressing the context is.
** Or that makes the little flashes of heartwarming even better.
* From "Worrywort": "It's such a beautiful day/go up to the mic/go on and get some rest."
* From "Videotape": "Whatever happens now/You shouldn't be afraid/Because I know/Today has been/[[TearJerker The most perfect day/I've ever seen.]]"
* From "Subterranean Homesick Alien": "I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me/They'd think that I'd finally lost it completely/I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life/They'd shove me away... *pause*/But I'd be alright..."
** ...I'm just uptight.
* "Lift", just in general.
* "Lucky." An uplifting track about superheroes on an otherwise bleak album. ''"It's gonna be a glorious day..."''
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXdI7NUHpY Stopping an entire show]] to help a fan who had passed out.
* "Atoms for Peace" from Thom Yorke's solo album. "Hey... it'll be okay."
* "Separator," which is genuinely uplifting (albeit in a twisted way- this is Radiohead, after all).
* "Staircase" is just a really sweet, nice-sounding song.
* Despite the sad and heartbroken tone of "Let Down," it's also rather uplifting in some ways, especially the line "one day/I am going to grow wings."
* "Codex." "No one gets hurt. You've done nothing wrong."
** Off of the same album, "Give Up the Ghost". All of it.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GvdWibyHvbk The first ever live performance of "Treefingers"]], in memory of Scott Johnson (their drum technician, killed during a stage collapse).
* There's just something about the sound of "15 Step" that encapsulates pure warmth and joy.
* "Pyramid Song". Some lines manage to warm the heart, [[TearJerker others manage to break it]]. ''"And we all went to heaven in a little row boat / there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt..."''
** The music video fits perfectly. A CGI stick figure is the sole survivor of a [[TheGreatFlood huge flood]] [[AfterTheEnd that wiped out his city and possibly the world]]. He suits up and swims to what seems to be his family's house. He sits down and unplugs the oxygen cord, all in the name of rejoining his loved ones, suggested very bluntly at [[AscendToAHigherPlaneOfExistence the ending]].
* "Motion Picture Soundtrack" is both [[TearJerker heartbreaking]] and [[SweetDreamsFuel uplifting]], providing a bright light at the end of a very ominous album. ''"I will seeeee yoouuu in the neeeeeext liiiiiiifffeee..."''