* From "No Surprises:" "Such a pretty house, and such a pretty garden..."
** Which is ironic, considering how depressing the context is.
** Or that makes the little flashes of heartwarming even better.
* From "Worrywort": "It's such a beautiful day/go up to the mic/go on and get some rest."
* From "Street Spirit (Fade Out)": "Immerse your soul in love."
** Not really, though. Thom himself stated that this song is essentially their only one that has no positivity, no bit of light at the end of the tunnel.
* From "Videotape": "Whatever happens now/You shouldn't be afraid/Because I know/Today has been/[[TearJerker The most perfect day/I've ever seen.]]"
* From "Subterranean Homesick Alien": "I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me/They'd think that I'd finally lost it completely/I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life/They'd shove me away... *pause*/But I'd be alright..."
** ...I'm just uptight.
* "Lift", just in general.
* "Lucky." An uplifting track about superheroes on an otherwise bleak album.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXdI7NUHpY Stopping an entire show]] to help a fan who had passed out.
* "Atoms for Peace" from Thom Yorke's solo album. "Hey... it'll be okay."
* "Separator," which is genuinely uplifting (albeit in a twisted way- this is Radiohead, after all).
* "Staircase" is just a really sweet, nice-sounding song.
* Despite the sad and heartbroken tone of "Let Down," it's also rather uplifting in some ways, especially the line "one day/I am going to grow wings."
* "Codex." "No one gets hurt. You've done nothing wrong."
** Off of the same album, "Give Up the Ghost". All of it.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GvdWibyHvbk The first ever live performance of "Treefingers"]], in memory of Scott Johnson (their drum technician, killed during a stage collapse).
* There's just something about the sound of "15 Step" that encapsulates pure warmth and joy.
''[[TheStinger Immerse your soul in love.]]''