* Seeing Doc proudly hoist Mac over his shoulder when he claims a title belt sparks a father and son image that's hard to mistake for anything else.
* Another one caused by losing, believe it or not. Losing to the DarkerAndEdgier Title Defense version of Don Flamenco will cause him to swear this victory to his beloved Carmen. As he raises the black rose, it sparkles as it changes to a familiar red.
* As well, you have to feel for Glass Joe's elation for actually winning a match for once in his Title Defense victory cutscene. It takes the sting out a little from the fact that you just lost to Glass Joe.
** One of Glass Joe's challenges in the Wii version is to ''[[ThrowTheDogABone let him win.]]''
* During the end credits for the SNES version of ''Super Punch-Out!!'', your defeated opponents each have one last thing to say, and it turns out that all but the most stubborn have come to respect you. Even [[TheSilentBob Nick Bruiser]] manages to say more than three words to you.
* A minor one, but sometimes in between rounds in ''Doc Louis's Punch-Out!!'', Doc Louis will say:
-->'''Doc:''' Woowee! [[ThankingTheViewer Thanks for joining Club Nintendo, Mac!]]
* Every 100 wins, Doc will give Mac a nice little piece of advice. This one is given completely sincerely, without a hint of humor.
--> '''Doc:''' "Alright, Mac! Listen up! Great job, son, I'm proud of you. But I need you to understand, keep it in the ring. You don't want to be a bully outside the ring."