* Elizabeth insisting on walking the three miles to Netherfield to take care of Jane. She has no time for the petty games that Bingley's sisters try to play and soon finds that the ''only'' tolerable person there is Mr. Bingley (Darcy still being in jerk mode at this point), but she puts up with it because she only cares about helping her sister get better.
* All of the times when Darcy cuts down Caroline for belittling Elizabeth.
* Georgiana Darcy's eagerness to meet Elizabeth, because her brother has been talking of Elizabeth in such glowing terms.
* Bingley proposes to Jane at last; Jane gushes to Lizzy that she doesn't know how one person could possible contain so much happiness.
* Every damn thing Darcy does as soon as he discovers Elizabeth in distress after reading Jane's letter in Lambton. He immediately forgets whatever it was he had been about to say and focuses himself entirely on helping her as best he can, even though at this point he still believes he has no chance to win her heart. If any proof was ever needed that Darcy truly loves Elizabeth, this is it.
** Further proof: not only does he not tell her of his help, he insists that no one else tell her either, specifically because he doesn't want her to feel any obligation to him. He's really and truly not doing it for any reason other than that he loves her and wants to make her happy.
!! 1995 miniseries:
* All of Darcy's interactions with Georgiana. He's considerate of her shyness, but also encourages her gently to be more social and speak to Elizabeth herself. Every scene they share makes it clear how much they love and care for each other.
* Darcy ready to spring to Georgiana's aid when Caroline obliviously drops Wickham's name in yet another dig at Lizzie. Lizzie herself tactfully intervenes to help her shy new friend; she and Darcy share a look of sympathetic understanding.
* The scene at the end of the 1995 miniseries where Elizabeth explains to her father why she's marrying Mr. Darcy. When she's finished, he says "If that's the case, then he deserves you. And I could not have parted with you for anyone else." He then kisses her while blinking back tears.
* Also in the BBC version, when Darcy is dealing with Wickham in the flashback (following the latter's attempted seduction of Georgiana) we see Georgiana waiting anxiously outside the room, then Wickham departs and Darcy sternly orders her in...and tenderly embraces her.
* "Dearest, loveliest Elizabeth."
!! 2005 Film
* The first time we see Darcy smile, it's when we see him with his sister Georgiana for the first time. The next, it's with Elizabeth- when they're sharing a playful joke about her poor skills playing the piano, and Darcy's apparently telling Georgiana that Lizzie plays 'quite well'. [[ShipperOnDeck Georgiana's]] [[MeaningfulLook teasing, pleased smile in her brother's direction says it all]].
* Darcy helping Bingley rehearse for his apology and proposal to Jane. The scene takes place at a distance, so the audience can only catch snippets- but it's clear that Bingley is frantic, constantly pacing and fluffing whatever he planned to say, and Darcy is almost hilariously uncomfortable- but sticking with it nevertheless for the sake of helping his friend.
* Toward the end when Darcy and Elizabeth meet again:
--> '''Mr. Darcy:''' You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.