Sure these games are [[NightmareFuel/PokemonMysteryDungeon scary as hell.]] Who's to say they're scary all the time?
[[folder: Red/Blue Rescue Team ]]
* The moment where [[spoiler:you're exiled from town, seemingly by the will of all the townsfolk, yet when you leave all the Pokemon you have rescued in the past came to see you off]].
** Pelipper's farewell note:
--->"Take care! It's farewell, but only for now. Until the day I can deliver mail to you again...I'll always be waiting."
* The ending. That's all I am saying, also a huge TearJerker.
** [[spoiler:''But if you wish very hard...'']]
* Gengar's [[spoiler: ''HeelFaceTurn'' at the end of Murky Caves in the arc where he asks you to help him break the curse on Gardevoir]].
* Latios and Latias' reunion. Especially since there was that little moment where he pulls back to get a good look at his sister before embracing her again.
[[folder: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky ]]
* (Moved to their page [[Heartwarming/PokemonMysteryDungeonExplorers Here]].)
[[folder: Gates to Infinity ]]
* (Moved to their own page [[Heartwarming/PokemonMysteryDungeonGatesToInfinity Here]].)
[[folder: Super Mystery Dungeon ]]
* When you first meet your partner, they may seem annoying at first, but then you consider that they are not the most popular kid in school, and this is the first kid who has ever moved in a while. They are wanting a new friend and they get so excited at the possibility of getting one.
* Nuzleaf's adoption of the player. [[spoiler: Sure, he's [[BrainwashedAndCrazy not exactly in his right mind]], but]] considering that the player considers him closest to a father figure in their life as a Pokemon, someone who has given them a roof over their head, and feeds them, you got to admit that must be pretty heartwarming on the player's part.