* When Wes and Rui break into Plusle's cell, the little guy looked really happy to see you/Wes.
** Once returned to Duking, Plusle asks to go with Wes and Rui. That's right, this little guy was not given to Wes as a gift, nope. Plusle "wanted" to join them in their fight against Cipher!
* Seeing Celebi appear after using a Time Flute.
* Receiving Jirachi from the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (what a Tinker Bell imitator). Must admit it though, the way it blinks at you is just so cute.
* Wes has an Espeon and Umbreon, two Pokemon who can only be obtained via friendship. Assuming that they weren't stolen and/or given to him already evolved, it means even when he was a villain he was nice to his Pokemon! Awww!
** In each Pokemon's profile is a log of where you caught that Pokemon. Espeon and Umbreon's? "Player's old friend."
* Not gonna lie, any time a Shadow Pokemon gets rehabilitated and reopens the door to their heart gives me the warm fuzzies. That triumphant fanfare really adds to the moment.
* I found it really sweet that Rui still decided to trust Wes even after finding out he was a former member of Snagem. She only recently just met the guy but she's going to stick by him, and I found that incredibly thoughtful on her part to look past his background like that and just trust him, like a true friend. ([[ImpliedLoveInterest or is she?]])